Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
That sums up sort of - the point I was trying to make - that most incidents occur because no one has noticed the reptile before it got rudely trodden on or kicked or whatever.

Have to say that you couldn't help but notice the one near me last year that was dangling from the hook on the end of the arm of a mobile crane on the farmland adjacent!

Everyone was talking about it. Well you don't see a snake on the arm of a crane every day do you?
No you certainly don't

Yep, I think our point is maybe the same - that so what even if a dog is trained to avoid snakes? Sometimes, just like us, they simply do not see them!!

Wys
x
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2013, 04:03 PM
If I lived in a really snakey area, I'd not trust any method, I'd rather just say to myself that the country around me was not safe for dogs, but I chose to live there so I must put up with not having a dog, or move!

Just my take on it
Page 44 of 44 « First < 34 41 42 43 44