Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TBBS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2012, 09:43 AM

Easter Celebration Agility show

Star's very 1st run in competition, she just went wide from 2-3 and missed 3, I just contiinued on, I was really pleased with this run

and Skye run in 1-3 agility, she came 7th out of 218 dogs
Kyllobernese
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Nice runs. Sometimes it is just as well to carrry on as the dog doesn't know it did wrong. Had our first Agility trial this year in March.

Remmy got the zoomies so didn't get any qualifying runs but Kiska Q'd in Gamblers, Jumpers and Snooker. I compete in AAC in Canada and they have to have a perfect run in order to Q, no mistakes.

Both my dogs are Maltese x Shih Tzu so aren't as fast as your dogs but we have fun.
tipsy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Wow! Amazing... well done xx
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-04-2012, 09:11 PM
That was so good to watch Well done girls .
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Nice runs. Well done!!
TBBS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2012, 06:16 AM
Originally Posted by Kyllobernese View Post
Nice runs. Sometimes it is just as well to carrry on as the dog doesn't know it did wrong. Had our first Agility trial this year in March.

Remmy got the zoomies so didn't get any qualifying runs but Kiska Q'd in Gamblers, Jumpers and Snooker. I compete in AAC in Canada and they have to have a perfect run in order to Q, no mistakes.

Both my dogs are Maltese x Shih Tzu so aren't as fast as your dogs but we have fun.
Thank you. It's a bit different here in the UK, clear rounds in jumping and agility classes gain points for agility warrant bronze, silver and gold. You can move up the grade on points, but that is up to the handler, to win out you have to win 1 agility class or 3 jumping classes and as you see from Skye's run they're usually out of 150 - 250 dogs. Skye has had 4 x 2nd places in agility.

Originally Posted by tipsy View Post
Wow! Amazing... well done xx
Thank you

Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
That was so good to watch Well done girls .
Thank you

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Nice runs. Well done!!
Thank you
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2012, 06:52 AM
Lovely runs Debbie, well done! They looked nice courses for babies too.
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-04-2012, 07:03 AM
great run skye. lovely vids. thanks for sharing. i remember when i first started with Jeager. i had three attempts at a 4 jumps and a tunnel, all very close proximity. on the fourth go, i said "over , (to start him off)..." and he just did it correctly, all on his own, without another word! we fell about laughing. our trainer said, " Jeagers fine on his own. just leave him with us. and you might as well go back home!!"
TBBS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Fivedogpam View Post
Lovely runs Debbie, well done! They looked nice courses for babies too.
Thank you. They were lovely for babies (Star), but I would have liked something a bit more complicated for Skye, she's had 4 x 2nd places in grade 3 agility now, just can't get the elusive win!

Originally Posted by jeagibear View Post
great run skye. lovely vids. thanks for sharing. i remember when i first started with Jeager. i had three attempts at a 4 jumps and a tunnel, all very close proximity. on the fourth go, i said "over , (to start him off)..." and he just did it correctly, all on his own, without another word! we fell about laughing. our trainer said, " Jeagers fine on his own. just leave him with us. and you might as well go back home!!"
Thank you.
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by TBBS View Post
Thank you. They were lovely for babies (Star), but I would have liked something a bit more complicated for Skye, she's had 4 x 2nd places in grade 3 agility now, just can't get the elusive win!

Thank you.
She's obviously knocking on the door of grade 4 so won't be long! It's a bit more competitive in your part of the world but I'm sure it will come soon! My Gem had a couple of seconds at TAG this weekend but, as she's only just gone up to grade four, I really don't want her to move up to grade 5 yet. The same dog beat her both times as well. Make the most of grade 3!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >