Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-12-2011, 07:35 PM

Blue - 6 year old male Lakeland X Fell Terrier

Blue, pedigree Lakeland x Fell Terrier, DOB 02.05 - Gatwick, Surrey

Homing Requirements: Blue could live as an only dog or with another dog. He is ex kennel so needs patience, guidance and partnership to develop understanding. Blue hasn't lived in a house before but over 36 hours he showed he was able to learn quickly. No young children, small furries or cats.

His Story: Blue was bred and held back by his breeder as a stud dog. He has always been in kennels and shared a kennel with a bitch for company. Now in boarding kennels near Gatwick and being introduced to life beyond and doing very well. Now neutered, chipped and Vax.

Advert: Blue was blue, but more like bright blue sky now. His life has taken a change for the much better and he is searching for his very own family. He has the instinctive confidence of the terrier but there isn't any skills behind that and so he will need his family taking him slowly. He is meeting people and dogs well. He travels well in a car. Housetraining didn’t prove a great problem when he was offered refuge for 36 hours.

Blue's parents were a pedigree Lakeland Terrier father and a Patterdale mother. He carries the Lakie colouring. Blue looks in good health, he is on good quality food to build his weight up and improve his fur. He has a very kind and has a receptive temperament. A lovely boy who is building many friends and will attract a great family.

"Please note this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-12-2011, 11:30 AM
When I got to the kennels on Tuesday morning Charlie was running 20 mins late so I decided not to waste time in the car and headed for the kennel runs. I went down the corridor peaking at our terriers, checking which ones I had posted ads for and as usual marvelling at how much smaller or bigger they were than I thought from their pics. Then it was left to decide whose kennel run to spend time in. It's no secret that I had a big thing for Stanley, Blue's brother, so not really a surprise that I couldn't resist Blue's little face. I got in Blue's bed with him and he relieved me of some of the nature diet I had with me. He is a little cuddle monster and cute as a button - a Stanley with a very endearing and loving personality. *He was also warm as toast. That's how Charlie found me and this is the little boy whose charms I couldn't resist. Sincere apologies for the number of photos, but I really couldn't choose and I hope his forever home fall in love with one of them ...

Tina (she works at the kennels) and her daughter stopped by by chance

"Please note this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

If you are interested in re-homing Blue please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Blue is still available for adoption.

If you are interested in re-homing Blue please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-03-2012, 08:24 PM
A video of Blue which shows off how much his fur has improved from the earlier video. He is in great condition now, but I am sure with time his fur will grow even more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0ZoL...e_gdata_player

Blue is still available for adoption.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-07-2012, 06:55 PM
After 6 months in foster, Blue is a different boy! We have updated Blue's ad!

Check it out and see if you could offer Blue his forever home?!

Blue, Lakeland X Fell Terrier, DOB 02.07 - Sunningdale, Berkshire

Homing Requirements: Blue could live as an only dog or with another dog. He is ex kennel so needs patience, guidance and partnership to develop understanding. Blue adapts well considering his skill deficit. No young children, small furries or cats.

His Story: Blue was held back by his breeder as a stud dog. He always shared a kennel with a bitch for company. Blue has been fostered with 2 Labrador bitches for sometime and is delighting in family activities. Neutered, chipped and vax'd.

Video: Blue playing with Izzy yesterday – enjoy

Advert: Blue was blue, but is like bright blue sky now; night and day. He is busy entertaining his foster family. His life has changed for the much better and he is searching for his very own family. He has the instinctive confidence of the terrier & is busy building skills, so he will need his family to take him slowly. He meets people and dogs well. He travels well in a car. Housetraining isn’t an problem just initial marking and the opportunity to use garden. He has responded to clear boundaries and his pack leader taming his terrier ways.

Blue's father was a pedigree Lakeland Terrier called Cloud and Bunny, his mother, who came through our rescue is a Patterdale. He carries the Lakie colouring. Blue is in good health, he is on good quality food and his weight and fur have much improved. He is kind and has a receptive temperament. A lovely boy who is building many friends and will attract a great family.

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-08-2012, 09:41 PM
This dog has now found their forever home!
Closed Thread