Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2011, 07:29 PM

Competitive Obedience Club/Trainer Search

I've been attending the same club with Stone for nearly 3 years - we've done our bronze, silver & gold Good Citizens and we are soooo BORED! It is (what I call) a pet owners club (no offence to anyone) and we want to take it a bit more seriously.
We are entering a few obedience classes at companion shows over the coming months (did a few last year) and we really enjoy it, but need some serious tidying up.
Any ideas where I can look for a more advanced club? Or a good 1-2-1 trainer? Everything I google comes up with 'pet' clubs!
Seriously....no offence intended to anyone that attends ANY training club (I just don't know how to describe my club!)....I just need a trainer that is going to shout at me and be strict and give me tips and homework. Don't want much do I?!
Can anyone help please?
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Have you looked here?

http://www.obedienceuk.com/
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Have you thought of taking up UK Rally? Tony Orchard who is in Oxon, runs regular courses on this. That might be up your street.
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Thank you Smokeybear - off to check those out!