Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2010, 03:59 PM

Soco - 1 year old female Staffie

A friend of mine needs to rehome her dog due to her ill health she cant look after her and children wont help out.

Soco is approx 1 year old maybe younger, has been neutured and vaccinated. Loves people and loves to play but their other dog who is 9 years old doesnt like the pup.

She has good recall and needs someone who can give her the attention she needs.

I have given the details to Yorkshire Rose Dog Rescue today but if anyone is interested then i can give you the details. She is desperate for the dog to go asap.
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-05-2010, 08:03 AM
Soco has been offered a new home by Welshgit and i am so very pleased for her. She obviously hasnt had the best start in life and i hope with all my heart that she will be happy on a lovely farm with other dogey friends.

Myself and my partner will be taking her to Wrexham next weekend.

Would like to also say thankyou very much to Welshgit for taking her and would love to have updates on how she gets on.
welshgit
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by kobebear View Post
Soco has been offered a new home by Welshgit and i am so very pleased for her. She obviously hasnt had the best start in life and i hope with all my heart that she will be happy on a lovely farm with other dogey friends.

Myself and my partner will be taking her to Wrexham next weekend.

Would like to also say thankyou very much to Welshgit for taking her and would love to have updates on how she gets on.

Who? Never heard of her , does she have a hard hat?
No need to thank me as I think it should be you and your partner who need thanking
I have to say that I have spent hours trawling through the many many desperate cases and was seriously thinking "puppy" was the way to go, but I think a puppy has a much better chance of being re-homed, whereas even dogs that are just a wee bit older are immediately at a disadvantage, hence I have gone for Soco

As for updates, they, good and bad will be on here for all to see with photographic evidence of just what it is like living with the bunch of loons we have

Al
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2010, 08:27 AM
Aww that is lovely, look forward to the pics
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-05-2010, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Aww that is lovely, look forward to the pics
Thanks but unfortunatley the little girl is not going now due to change of circumstancesd by Welshgit so she is still looking for a new home.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2010, 01:00 PM
ohh no sorry it feel through
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
ohh no sorry it feel through
Me and my friend are both devastated and upset that she isnt going now and we have to start again, we both thought that she was going to a new start in wales but we will keep trying, i took her out to play today in the park and she is so playfull and so much fun, not the slightest agression in her.

Hope someone can offer this little girl a home soon.