Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Aww Lynn I really hope he turns up xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 06:32 PM
So sorry to hear this, Lynn. You must be worried sick.....

x0x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2008, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
This must be awful for you, I have been through it myself. He may of been scared by the noise and is just laying low for a while, they do that Cats. Hope he is home soon.
Thankyou Dawn, the fireworks had finished when he went out in the early hours and he would usually of been home and safe again by the evening, I hope something has scared him and he is just lying low.We have a bold fox around at the moment and as my Sister pointed out and the lady from the RSPCA a fox will take a cat I really hope that hasn't happened.

Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Aww Lynn I really hope he turns up xxx
Thankyou so do I.

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
So sorry to hear this, Lynn. You must be worried sick.....

x0x
I am now Vicki, he is on his 4th night missing tonight.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 07:01 PM
So sorry to hear this. Do hope he comes home soon

Sue
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-11-2008, 07:37 PM
Sorry to hear this you must be worried sick, I've got 6 cats, and we had one go missing for 7 weeks from a Cattery... we put posters up and walked the area and knocked on doors, and called, and called her, someone phoned us after seeing one of our posters, and said they had seen her, and we got her back, she had lost half her body weight and was in a right state, it was touch and go, but she is still with us now, and fine.One of our other cats has been missing for a week before now, and then come back, and its a complete nightmare.Do put some posters up though with a picture, someone might see something, sounds like you are doing the right thing, we contacted all the local vets, cat Protection League who were very helpful, the RSPCA who were not! I hope you find your cat.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

10-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Just caught up with this lynn and I am so sorry and hope he turns up at home soon safe and well.

I too have an oldie so know just how devastated you must be. There is no point in me telling you not to worry as I know you will, so here are some comforting cuddles from me and comforting purrs from Keri my oldie of 16.
Eunice xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2008, 07:08 AM
Any news this morning, Lynn?

*hugs* honey x0x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-11-2008, 07:42 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
So sorry to hear this. Do hope he comes home soon

Sue
Thankyou but as each day passes and no signs of him I get more despondent, and begin to think I may never see him again.

Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
Sorry to hear this you must be worried sick, I've got 6 cats, and we had one go missing for 7 weeks from a Cattery... we put posters up and walked the area and knocked on doors, and called, and called her, someone phoned us after seeing one of our posters, and said they had seen her, and we got her back, she had lost half her body weight and was in a right state, it was touch and go, but she is still with us now, and fine.One of our other cats has been missing for a week before now, and then come back, and its a complete nightmare.Do put some posters up though with a picture, someone might see something, sounds like you are doing the right thing, we contacted all the local vets, cat Protection League who were very helpful, the RSPCA who were not! I hope you find your cat.
Thankyou the RSPCA were quite helpful. Trouble with him being 16 is how long he can hold out in the wet and cold and especially as he is not likely to take food from a stranger although if hungry enough he might I hope so and then he finds his way home.

Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Just caught up with this lynn and I am so sorry and hope he turns up at home soon safe and well.

I too have an oldie so know just how devastated you must be. There is no point in me telling you not to worry as I know you will, so here are some comforting cuddles from me and comforting purrs from Keri my oldie of 16.
Eunice xxx
Thankyou Eunice he is special to us, he was badly treated years ago by Neighbours lodger and when she went away and thought he was looking after him he chucked him out he was only a kitten, he was up the side of our shed and we fed him and coaxed him out and spent days trying to get him to go back in her house and he wouldn't so it was agreed he would stay with us and our other cats. We think he has some Siamese in him he speaks to you and is so demanding of fuss.

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Any news this morning, Lynn?

*hugs* honey x0x
No sign Vicki, day 5 today I am getting really worried now.
Thanks for the hugs.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2008, 10:45 AM
HAve you had a look round his usual haunts? Rang local Vets etc in case somebody took him in there having found him? Just think what I did when mine went missing, I even grabbed kids in the street and showed them his pic, they thought I was NUTS!!

Hoping he is back today, none the worse for his adventure. being an oldie, I wouldnt be surpised if sombody has taken him in if they had seen him out and he looked a bit scared.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-11-2008, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
HAve you had a look round his usual haunts? Rang local Vets etc in case somebody took him in there having found him? Just think what I did when mine went missing, I even grabbed kids in the street and showed them his pic, they thought I was NUTS!!

Hoping he is back today, none the worse for his adventure. being an oldie, I wouldnt be surpised if sombody has taken him in if they had seen him out and he looked a bit scared.
I did all that yesterday the Vets, Cats protection league and RSPCA all have my number even the Council so if they come across a cat like him knocked down to clear up they will ring. I keep going out and calling him and when I take Ollie we walk round looking and calling I suppose all I can do now is sit and wait. It just worries me that it is either wet or cold or both and how long will he survive at his age. Thankyou for the support and ideas.
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »