View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: C2 poll - love 'em or hate 'em
Love 'em 31 64.58%
Hate 'em 10 20.83%
Un-decided (please say why) 7 14.58%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 06:35 PM
I am seriously allergic to cats.

I do like them.
I don't like the way they poo in my garden though, nor do I like the way that despite being fed well they think catching fledglings or their parents is fun. (Sorry that's probably really controversial but it does annoy me).

I do however feel sorry for next doors cat who is attacked by a local magpie everytime he tries to sun himself on their shed roof. Bless him.

WE did consider having one at one point...but my allergy is so bad it isn't worth the risk really.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Cats are supreme, they are superior and special. They are not like any other animal, graceful, independant, affectionate, impulsive, here to be worshipped and adored. We never really own them in the same way as a dog, but they are somehow "better" not sure how. I have 6 and would gladly have 6 more.
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 07:10 PM
I grew up with cats and now have 2 of my own. My sister also has a cat. However my cats and hers couldnt be further apart!!!
Her cat - scratches, bites and mauls everyone and anyone it comes into contact with and is completely psycho!!!
My boys - soft as melted ice cream! They are happy to be picked up, flung about, given as many strokes and cuddles as you can give and they love to talk to you. They dont scratch or bite although they generally are scared and run away from people outside the house. Oh and if i stand at the back door and whistle them, they will come running like the dogs!!

when they wwere babies

with 'mummy' vienna

All growed up!

x
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 07:11 PM
I voted undecided because I'm a bit 'meh' about cats.

I like them, but I don't like them pooing in my garden. I wouldn't have one as a pet right now, but maybe when I'm old
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 07:21 PM
I have wee kobie cat... hes a great wee sole,

though he did wake me just after 6.00am this morning- head butting me all bloody purrrrrrr-y happy,he must have had a good night of mouse murdering he was covered in sticky willies,

Hes very easy to live with, he has no fear of dogs, which helps when you have dogs coming in and out that are not used to cats, he just sits still, which is great, though he will give em a bat on the nose if they get to cheeky..lol

Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 07:37 PM
I voted un-decided. Many years ago I had 3 persian cats and they were the sweetest loving cats, they liked nothing more than to sleep on your lap and be cuddled. Then I had a black moggy,and she was the most viscious thing ever. She would jump on to your lap purring and next thing she would give a swipe or a bite, she was a cat from hell, she really put me off cats for a long time. But I am now sort of thinking I would like another and hopefully it would be a sweet and loving cat.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 07:45 PM
SHOCK Cats rule here, they are adorable, superb creatures. Mine are like little dogs, they come when called and talk to me....we frequently have little chats.

Skip is my man, born 14 years ago with three legs, he has the most gentle nature, the kids can carry him around, dress him up etc., he is the fussiest cat ever. Colin is the youngest, a wonderfully natured boy 8 years old, he too lets the kids carry him about like a ragdoll
Norton our british Blue admittedly is Pat's cat but he follows Pat like a dog and has great recall

Polly is probably the most stand offish with strangers, but she is abit of a Mommy girl, and Bumble is the friendliest little lady, only thing is once you start stroking her, then you have a job for life. They all have a personality of thier own, they except anyones dog in the house without question. I think they are ACE!!!!!

and I used to own a tortishell Male........one of the very very few, he died at the age of 19
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 07:48 PM
I love Bengals..(I also love Sphinx too)
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Cats are supreme, they are superior and special. They are not like any other animal, graceful, independant, affectionate, impulsive, here to be worshipped and adored. We never really own them in the same way as a dog, but they are somehow "better" not sure how. I have 6 and would gladly have 6 more.
Couldn't agree more Dawn Although I don't have cats any more I still adore them and can't pass one without stopping for a chat

Here are my ex cats

Cali

Ser
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 07:50 PM
I love dogs but looooooooooove cats, to me they are the perfect creature
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »