Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2020, 06:50 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 30th May, 2020

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Have a good day, take care, stay safe and well. God bless.

Kelly, I trust your mum is now recovering nicely and will soon be on her feet again.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2020, 07:17 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Another hot one here so been out and back with Dillon already.

Sounds like the movie the birds in our garden with all the starlings about.
Hoping to pop out later for some bird food, pond plants and maybe a new feeder, if the parcels we are expecting do not turn up late.

griff do hope mum is on the road to recovery although it does sound like it might be a slow road.
Sue hope you are managing an easier day today.
Chris hope OH is on the mend and that the Panda is all that you wished for.
Kazz have a nice day.
Harvey hope everyone in your home are still well.
brenda any viewings ?

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2020, 08:20 AM
Morning Lynn 1 today. Hope I'm not making a mistake letting a stranger in to walk round. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2020, 08:26 AM
Oh good news brenda.
I think all estate agents have a good system in place. I think they will ask you to adhere to the social distancing rules and likewise for the viewer to.
I think I read they will be carrying hand sanitiser and ask the client to sanitise their hands before and after entering if they haven't their own.
I expect like I would that you will be going round disinfecting everything they may of possibly touched although they have no need to touch anything except maybe bannisters if you have stairs.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2020, 09:53 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn, Brenda and all who follow

Hope viewing goes well Brenda.

Hope parcels arrive early and you are able to get out Lynn

Kelly hope mum is improving.

Another hot and lovely day. All windows cleaned outside as most had been used by the birds Ben called into work at 7.30. It was fortunate that I had cooked some pasta for him for tomorrow so quickly chopped some ham, tomatoes and cucumber with some mayonnaise and off he went.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2020, 10:44 AM
Good Late morning all.

Been out with the dog and now considering which book to sit out and read.

Been to the butchers Iceland and Greengrocers now eating a lovely sausage tomato toast sandwich not a toastie I hasten to add
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-05-2020, 11:23 AM
afternoon all

Lovely day here. Village newsletter came today but everything shutdown. No activities in village hall, church closed, scouts shut, even the annual village show which was to be on Sept. 5th. has been cancelled. So sad, and now I have read that the source of this virus was not the fish market in Wuhan, but no one seems to know where it originated

Well I'm not going to get to worried about that, it's happened, all I want is for things to get back to normal

Enjoy your day everyone see you soon.

PS Griff - Hope your Mum is recovering, sending all the good vibes I can muster from here
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2020, 01:55 PM
Afternoon all
Brenda, hope the viewing went well!
Mum still can't walk, is catheterised, has a pic line in but.....she said her foot is not as red! The physio keeps coming up but everytime mum puts her leg over the bed it bursts open and bleeds so I told her to tell them to leave her until the redness has gone and the pain is a lot less. Both dad and I have told her today that things will be changing as we aren't going through this again.
Hoping you are all well?? And enjoying this lovely weather? I am hoping next door bog off so I can go and sit in the garden for a little while
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Good afternoon all

Beautiful day here

I don't get it either Harvey. It sounds like it has gone crazy here. Queues for the car parks. Pop up supposedly take away pubs and ice cream. Donut and even bucket and spade kiosks all open. I think we are fast heading for a second peak.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2020, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all

Beautiful day here

I don't get it either Harvey. It sounds like it has gone crazy here. Queues for the car parks. Pop up supposedly take away pubs and ice cream. Donut and even bucket and spade kiosks all open. I think we are fast heading for a second peak.

Good Lord. I do hope you are wrong.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >