Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Thanks all
Kazz, the removed the cannula and the needle was bent
Ahhhh are they updating you a couple of times a day.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-05-2020, 12:57 PM
Sue meant the garden arch, well it has been moved over

how it did't collapse beats me but now strapped to a support temporary
This gave me space to put in 2 wooden stakes for that new arch side to rest on. Waiting for support angle iron to arrive, first lot lost by delivery people now found so getting 2 parcels instead of one

why? well the reason is as wood rots in the ground fairly quickly, if I put a damp proof membrane between stakes and trellis that should stop any damp rising and protect the trellis.

If those support stakes rot easier/cheaper to replace than another complete arch

Apart from getting them level also had to make sure we could fit the arch in between 2 rose bushes with only an inch clearance .

you can see how close we are to the rose bush

side to side check

any fine adjustments can be done with a sledge hammer

Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 01:26 PM
Wow TW you are thorough. However I am all for it myself. Do it once do it right and don't revisit fir 30+ years.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 01:28 PM
Right lunch on roast leg of pork with full trimmings.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 03:06 PM
No Kazz, they aren't.. nobody has called us, I call and get nowhere unless I get the student nurse or Andy.
Got dad's insurance claim started, spoke to mum who was quite upset and then I called the hospital and got the snotty sister, useless cow! Mums now on 2 oral antibiotics and 2iv antibiotics, codeine paracetamol, IV paracetamol and oramorph and is in agony....she has repeatedly asked for her swab results and they say they will check and vanish! I have asked for the Dr to call me, I don't think he is going to
Feeling very tired today, what with next door, worrying about what they are going to damage next and worrying about mum and spending so long updating everyone
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 03:44 PM
Griff get your brother to carry some of the load.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 04:58 PM
Lol..you must be bloody joking Kazz, self righteous prick! Even my dad told me to hang up on him yesterday lol. I only communicate with him via WhatsApp now, saves him Calling my mum...not sure he was that impressed when I said I was now listed as joint next of kin lol.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol..you must be bloody joking Kazz, self righteous prick! Even my dad told me to hang up on him yesterday lol. I only communicate with him via WhatsApp now, saves him Calling my mum...not sure he was that impressed when I said I was now listed as joint next of kin lol.
No point in asking you to take it easy is it at the present time. Have the said what's wrong with your Mom? mind you bank holidays are a terrible time to go into hospital everything seems to shutdown.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 06:46 PM
The go and ambulance said sepsis...she already had cellulitis, nobody at the hospital will confirm sepsis and every time someone asks about the swab results they don't answer or in my mums case say they will find out never to return!!!
I will end up going up there and causing a right stink! The Dr didn't call either... surprise surprise!
I can take it easy when she is at home... well once she is back at work maybe lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2