Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2018, 07:12 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 23rd October, 2018

Good morning everyone. I trust that you and your lovely friends are all ok. Hope Dillon is better this morning.

Those suffering from coughs and colds etc, I wish you well.

Lynn, hopefully you will have a moving date very soon.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and keep dry, safe and well. God bless.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2018, 09:53 AM
Morning Everyone

Luke's not well today, was sick last night and through the night, so have him at home today and he's took himself back to bed, bless him.

Cats have all been out and shot back into the house as the big bad farmer is out on his tractor in the field behind our house

Have printed out a letter that needs posting later.

Weather is good here, bright and sunny

Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2018, 09:53 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very windy and chilly here today.

Thank you Moyra Dillon seems to be doing ok. Still pulling his fur out around his tail area but no obvious smells that usually relate to anal gland problems. Gorden said maybe something else is bothering him. Could be his joints and hips I suppose. Seems to be walking well though.
Will monitor him and if he needs a vet visit we will go.

Met a lovely Deerhound while out walking today they are new to a village a couple of miles away and drove here to walk the village.
They are disappointed there are no nice off lead walks so we told them of a few places you can drive to.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2018, 09:54 AM
Morning Sal lovely to see you back.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2018, 09:56 AM
Morning Lynn
Thank you, hope you are well
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2018, 10:47 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you can sort Dillon without a vet visit Lynn. Keep at the packing though

Hope Luke is better soon Sal.

Lovely morning here. Feeling loads better but still coughing indoors and not much of a voice. Have been in the garden doing some tidying and didn't cough at all - strange must be the fresh air. Still got half the veg patch to dig over but that will. happen tomorrow now

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2018, 12:12 PM
Good afternoon all.

Sunny, windy and winter coat weather but not too bad.

Lynn, silly question I suppose, but has he been flea treated recently?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Afternoon all
Popped to town to get some bits,was meeting Steve on his break, I got a call off him and he had been in an incident...I am very proud of him... someone got on the bus and their ticket was obviously out of date, he asked to see the ticket properly and got a load of attitude, the lad went upstairs and Steve followed, he said to be the lad to show the ticket properly...if in date no probs if not the bus wasn't going anywhere, the lad started threatening Steve and then SPAT in his face!!! Steve was about to batter him but stopped himself and said he wasn't going to lose his job over him. I am so chuffed that he managed to stop and think... even though if he had belted the dirty little gett I would have completely understood...so instead of sitting at home chilling out later, I have to go all the way to his house to fill in the incident reports for him and he has to call the police when he gets in.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Been to get more boxes and bubble wrap found a lovely place to buy from will definitely be recommending.
No I don't do flea treatment from vet Chris.
He has had ab's though and I was reading they can upset the stomach and cause anal gland issues. He was getting natural yoghurt.
I will keep up with the fibre and have ordered him some glandex.
Had a date suggested for moving 9th November but Gorden is working. So given dates he is home will wait to see what comes back.
We went to coinstar in Tesco. £24.77 in change now in a note and some change. Plus we found a £1 in a trolley someone had left behind.
griff well done to Steve but fancy having to put up with that.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Lynn, the hair loss and nattering at his bum sounds as if it could be fleas. It may be worth checking out
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >