Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-10-2018, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Our agent reckons we could be moved in a couple of weeks now. Eeeek.

That's not long, get those boxes packed

Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
my Tyto is back home with me. Now I can start to hopefully get going again
It's good that Tyto is there for you. Hope life can begin again

Originally Posted by griff View Post
I am very angry about my plants,I guess they don't like being soaked! I am sick to death of it,

Certain plants do not like having their roots in water all the time. I can't tell you which ones but you have a claim on these neighbours if you loose a lot of expensive plants just as you would if the water did damage to anything.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
How are you and mum and dad feeling about the property being a rental ? No.5 next door to us is mainly rented out and we have never had any problems. Mark and Lauren rent and are good tenants and neighbours.
I always think it is a worry though.

Yes, statistically most tenants are Ok and there is never any problems. But it's the small minority who do cause heartache and grief who are the worry. For some landlords it's a nightmare and they end up having to sell the property.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2018, 07:59 PM
Well, with the amount of money they are spending on the house I would hope it's going to be decent people... won't hold my breath
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3