View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2018, 07:18 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 17th October, 2018.

Good morning everyone. Trust you and your lovely four legged friends are in fine fettle.

Have a good day, not so warm out there today but very cloudy at present, wrap up warm and keep dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2018, 08:14 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Hope your headache has gone now Moyra. Waiting for a phone call from the vet so that I can pick up Tyto. Just hope that when I have him back I will start to feel better. Off on the short break tomorrow so maybe that will help. Have a good day all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2018, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone. Trust you and your lovely four legged friends are in fine fettle.

Have a good day, not so warm out there today but very cloudy at present, wrap up warm and keep dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Good morning Moyra.

I am fine and thankfully not raining therefore hopefully my washing will dry on the line but not breeze here....yet.

A few changes going on here, but will update later when confirmed and sorted in my own head if nothing else, all due to Mom still being in bed after 6 weeks 2 days and lots of nurses doctors popping in. But Mom ok a I type.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2018, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Hope your headache has gone now Moyra. Waiting for a phone call from the vet so that I can pick up Tyto. Just hope that when I have him back I will start to feel better. Off on the short break tomorrow so maybe that will help. Have a good day all.
Good morning Brenda

And yes I suspect the homecoming of Tyto will make you feel better, almost a big sigh of relief then home safe
. Hugs to you it is hard.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-10-2018, 09:17 AM
leaf duties again today, collected a wheelie bin full from back garden and front side house gutter. Don't you just love Autumn, not. Still bright and sunny and no wind so can't be all bad
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2018, 09:18 AM
Awww Brenda, will be thinking of you XX
Kazz, hope everything is o.k and you get everything sorted
Moyra, I too hope the headache has passed
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2018, 10:06 AM
Brenda, hope you do get Tyto back today, maybe that will make you feel a bit better but it does take time if you do ever really get over their loss. Do have a lovely break away. God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2018, 10:21 AM
I am pleased to say that my headache is a lot better this morning. Thank you all who asked.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2018, 11:29 AM
Brilliant, builders are back next door! I swear they do it deliberately on chemo day, my dad's going mad as they built a pitched porch roof and put no guttering up so all the water runs into my garden rockery...they have killed my lily of the valley that my nan gave me 34years ago
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2018, 01:32 PM
Good afternoon all. Quite a nice day here.

Just had a dishwasher delivered. I hate new machines until I get used to them .

Brenda, I hope you get a little bit of closure today and that the holiday helps a little too.

Kelly, Tell your dad to get the lack of guttering sorted at this stage. We have the same problem with next door's garage to the point it floods our garden. I wish we'd been here when the thing was put up as we would definitely sorted at that stage (it was already in place when we bought). As it is, our neighbour is an old lady so we have let it go but as soon as anything happens and the house goes up for sale, that is the point we will contact the council and estate agent to get it sorted out.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >