Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2018, 07:52 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 9th October.

Good morning everyone. Trust that you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Thinking of you Brenda and your great loss. I hope Dillon and Casey are a lot better.

Have a good day, it is a nice morning out there today. Keep warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2018, 07:59 AM
Brenda, thinking of you today XX
Morning Moyra, I am waiting to hear from my mum, I text to say we were up to be told they had been pulled over by the police lol...they are on a bus somewhere in Spain but I assume all is o.k
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2018, 08:28 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all to follow.

Same from me brenda thinking of you. X

Oh no griff must be a bit worrying them not being in touch. Sure all is well though.

Took Dillon for a short stroll this morning limp not doing well on a walk. So I kept it short much to his disgust. When we get in the leg tremors while resting for a while.
If walking with Gorden i don't mind doing a bit longer as one of us can stay with him while the other comes back for the van. On my own there are a few people I would trust to stay with him but you don't always see them. Plus he would have a hissy fit if I was to leave him.
Will keep on with the supplements for a while only day two of the green lipped mussel but if no improvement by end of next week I think it is going to need to be looked into further.
Won't lie I am a little worried about it.
Beth popping in for a cuppa and a catch up later and Gorden home later this evening.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2018, 08:46 AM
Oh Lynn go sooner rather than later to have Dillons leg seen to. It may just be a pulled muscle but always good to have it checked. Walking could be making it worse.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2018, 08:49 AM
Morning all. Thankyou for all your support. I have been having cards and flowers and plants given to me. So kind of everyone. They knew Tyto and loved him. It will be some while before I feel right again. I know you all understand. Well the sun is shining so might take a walk down town. Have a good day all. Chris hope your son is ok. Griff and your mum and dad. I take it he has gone with her? Sue hope you have a good trip.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2018, 09:24 AM
Try to enjoy the sunshine brenda. I know it's very hard.
We did discuss with the vet the other day about his leg and she also agreed give the supplements time to kick back in or not. She would rather keep him off nsaids for as long as possible to.
We know it's his elbow that's the problem he is very touchy if you run your hand over it.
We are not walking him every day and only short walks and not walking or short walking makes no difference.
He is however wanting games, and being bouncy when we have visitors.
Eating well and every other function back to normal after the other week.

Thank you for being concerned I really appreciate it but never fear if anything changes between now and end of next week we will of course go to the vet straight away.

Chris do hope Gary is still ok so worrying to know another fit is on the way. Hopefully it won't happen but I am sure you know the signs.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2018, 09:33 AM
Brenda, try to enjoy your walk. Yes dad has gone with her... still haven't heard but not too worried, I am sure they will call soon.
Lyn, so sorry to hear Dillon is still limping, I hope it settles down
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2018, 09:46 AM
Thanks griff if he wasn't so bright in every other way i would be more worried than I am now.
I can see it is the start of the deterioration of the joints if we have to stop his walks and enjoy games in the garden and house then so be it. We knew this day would come when he was diagnosed at 3 so done well to get this far on supplement management.
Fingers crossed the green lipped mussel works.

Hope you hear from mum and dad soon.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2018, 10:25 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you enjoy your walk Brenda. Thing of your (Hugs)

Hope you hear from mum and dad soon Griff.

Hope the supplements kick in soon Lynn so you can hold off with other treatment for a while.

Do hope Gary is still ok Chris.

Lovely morning here and bedding on the line. Been to library as running out of reading matter and no doubt will need it whilst away. Last minute things got so only the last minute bits to pack.

Hope everyone is well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2018, 11:02 AM
Is it tomorrow you go sue??
Mum just called briefly, she said she has no clue why the coach got pulled and he was a right jobsworth and then the border guard in gib was a right miserable gett too
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >