Female 

22-07-2005, 10:13 AM

Louie

whats happening.....? whats the news
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 07:58 AM
Sorry for late reply Inca, just seen this thread . Well three weeks yesterday from first mating so still early days, teats are swollen she is much quieter and sleeping more, she has put a little weight on but i think that was due to not getting out for excercise during her season. She is eating well but only her normal amount, hopefully will know more in a week or so. I might take her for a blood test at the end of next week, not sure yet as i,d rather wait and see, even though the waiting is agony
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 08:12 AM
ohhh i hate this time ...is she ..isn't she ??? good luck and fingers crossed here
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 08:44 AM
Fingers crossed here too
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 04:40 PM
any news ????????????
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 08:00 AM
Well phoned the vets couple of days ago about blood test, but the one they do is at five weeks so won,t be bothering with that. Holly would be four weeks now and i do think that she has taken, she is taking much longer to eat her food (used to down it in 10 seconds flat!) she is actually chewing it now. Her nipples are very swollen now and she doesn,t tuck up under her rib cage now. It is looking like we mated her far to late last time at 12 and fourteen days she had only shown colour for six days when we mated her this time. She does have a slight creamy looking discharge as well, my other girls have had more of a clear tacky discharge when in whelp (bit later than this though). Has anyone else had this and is it normal?
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2005, 08:23 AM
Well, Holly is filling out nicely underneath, already hope its not a big litter. She won,t be five weeks until Saturday. She is fine in herself although a little bit pokey with her food (not like Holly). I,m really getting excited already just hope Holly will be o.k. and be a good mum . Bought them all some toys at pets at Home yesterday, Denzel and Heidi got a rope with sausages threaded through (they love it ) sausages have little faces on them and they have chewed all of their noses off already . Bought the rest sponge balls, Holly is lying on hers and won,t let anyone else have it
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2005, 08:41 AM
Sounds promising, how exciting!! Can't wait to see how many she has, you had a litter of 8 last time didn't you? The stud dog owner we used last time, the boy has just sired a litter of 9!! All alive and well, poor mum
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2005, 09:11 AM
Hi CC, yes Emma had eight in her last litter, but Holly is a different line and this line so far have never had big litters, Holly's mum had a litter of five and four. The most important thing is that she is o.k and pups are well. Fingers crossed
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 09:51 AM
sounds good .......... any pics of that nice tummy yet ?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >