View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2007, 05:38 PM
I agree with Minihaha on the getting of another dog. I have lost many dogs over the years, and after a few weeks, I always get another. The new addition never fails to fill the hole left in my heart.......
x0x
Fatelvis1971
New Member!
Male 

27-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Thank you to everyone who has helped me in one of my most difficult times. I thought you all might like to see a picture of my best friend. Tonight I found myself crying less and thinking about all of the great times we had together. You people are wonderful. Than you from the bottom of my heart.

sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2007, 08:17 AM
oh he was a handsome boy such a sweet face thank you for sharing im with us hun, i now it is so hard but you are doing every thing right think of all the good memorys you have and the fun he put in your life. It will always be sad but he is a part of your heart and will always be there no matter what. keep our chin up hun we are here for you any time of day or night xx
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-12-2007, 08:26 AM
So sorry to hear about Sampson He looked like he was a lovely dog.
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-12-2007, 08:42 AM
What a handsome boy! Thanks for sharing his pictures with us

Was he Chow mix??
Fatelvis1971
New Member!
Male 

27-12-2007, 09:00 AM
Yes, he was a chow mix, could I could never figure out what other kind of dog he was.

I hate to keep bothering you all, but as I am able to regroup, I must get ready to receive Sampsons ashes back, as we had him cremated.

I am trying to find a poem or short story to have inscribed on his Urn. It can be total of 3 lines, each line containing 30 characters per line.

I am not a very good writer, and he deserves something special. If anyone knows of anything, please send them my way. OR if anyone knows of a company that sells Urns that can hold more, please let me know.

Your friend,

Chris
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-12-2007, 09:15 AM
So very sorry to hear about Sampson

Sleep tight beautiful boy
kingbenny
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can say 100% that you did the right thing, being a friend means having to make these terrible decisions for your dog and there was no way you could let your friend suffer. The greatest gift you can give a dog in his or her final hours is dignity and love and that is what you gave sampson. My thoughts are with you today.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2007, 09:35 AM
Sampson was a gorgeous dog, no wonder he was so special, he was clearly very much loved.
Instead of trying to get it all on his urn have you considered getting a metal plate inscribed and then putting that up as a memorial?
Becky
Heidi1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-12-2007, 09:41 AM
The photos are lovely.

You definitely did the right thing saving him from suffering.

Our dog had an operation for spleen cancer and died the day after the op and I regret what she went through and wish I had let her go peacefully - but of course we didn't know the op would fail. When there is no chance it is better to let them go peacefully.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >