Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 12:04 PM

First christmas without ???

Yesterday I did the first Xmas with your new additions and pups. I'd like to do a first Christmas without thread to remember those dogs who have passed away this year. Not in a sad way, just a nice memory thread

This Christmas I shall be remembering my lovely Miss Tessie, who passed away earlier this year, and who I will miss lots on Xmas eve rootling through the pressies looking for food
and walking over the freshly laid out wrapping paper that I was about to lay a present on, to wrap it up, and of course hovering on Christmas day, for any food that falls onto the floor, and having cuddles on christmas evening, after the kids have gone to bed My fave is Boxing Day walk, and meeting loads of people and their dogs doing the same.She loved that.

So to all of you who has lost a dog this year, remember the nice memories xxxxx

sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 12:07 PM
this xmas i will be remembering lottie or little girl who was put to rest early this year.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

and a fantastic mum
[IMG][/IMG]
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Lottie was a very pretty girl, and gorgeous puppies too
tova
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-12-2007, 12:38 PM
I'll be remembering Mr.Walter Woolie Bear, my German Shepherd. I'll miss his "Wooo-ooooo-ooooing" before his early xmas morning walk with the rest of his doggie family.
I'll miss his big ole frame taking up what little space was left over in the lounge once all of us and tree was in situ. And of course I'll even miss the big wide sweep of his tail nearly bringing said tree down! Most of all I'll miss scratching his lovely big ginger head when we've settled down to Doctor Who in front of the telly.
Love you Walt, and thankyou xx
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Polo. Everything in my life has gone wrong since he left me.
Here he is in his favourite spot by the range....

Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 01:09 PM
I will be remembering my soulmate Khan, who was very special boy. He was put to sleep in February. Miss you lots my lovely boy.
bessey112
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-12-2007, 01:17 PM
Hi,
This is our first xmas with out Holly-mole I know in a way she isnt gone but we were forced to rehome her in july.
Its her 2nd birthday as well today which has hit me harder than i thought
loves ya girl xxx

Also my cat Misty who went to the bridge in July (3 days after Mole went) She was 21
loves ya 2 baby xxx

sarah
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

04-12-2007, 01:23 PM
This will be the first Christmas without our beloved Ludmilla who a lot of you will know we had to have pts in March this year, after a long and brave fight. She is remembered fondly every day but will specially be rememberedon this the first Christmas she has been gong from our lives.

Run free my darling girl I miss you and you dad misses you and your best friend Keri the birman cat also misses you.

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 01:40 PM
What a lovely idea - thankyou!!!

This will be my first Christmas for almost 12 years that we're without my little princess Cassie, who left us in July this year. It's going to be so much quieter around here this Christmas, without her padding around like a spoilt child, she always got so excited on Christmas morning and opened her presents eagerly, dismissing everything she got and more interested in what we had or the other dogs that were around at the time! It's going to be a real hard time for me this Christmas without you little monkey, so maybe you can just pop your nose in for 5 minutes and check that Georgie hasn't got more than you ever had, or anything better than you ever had, you were my little treasure and are in my heart forevermore and all the Christmases to come until we meet again, and I have no doubt of that my angel.

I wish I could still kiss that little black nose of yours...... maybe one day in the distant future Until then, you can keep my heart safe in your care for as long as you need it sweetheart.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh dear, I wish I hadn't done that now!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Oh my. I'm sobbing reading this thread.
I've been missing Mo so much , he loved Christmas, he loved opening his pressies and I will miss my giant furball so very much on Christmas Day. There's still not a day goes by that I don't think of him and I still feel the thump in my chest whenever I think back to losing him. I feel like a big chunk of me is missing, he was there for me through thick and thin and I can't thank him enough for it.
He will be with us at Christmas I know that, I just wish I could give him a hug.
Run free Mo.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >