Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Perhaps we should keep the ones we have got then, I don't want another one who likes them .Slugs are the worst, when I have to get them out of his mouth they are all chewed up and gooey Bleurgh
your luckier than me my beau plonks them on my knee, once she even brought me one in while i was eating my dinner and plonked it on my plate then gave me a kiss as if to say thats for you mummy xxxdk
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 08:19 PM
So, you still don't want Jack then I'll throw in a couple of dozen tennis ball free if you'll take him
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
your luckier than me my beau plonks them on my knee, once she even brought me one in while i was eating my dinner and plonked it on my plate then gave me a kiss as if to say thats for you mummy xxxdk
Ah bless her!! What a considerate pooch you have!!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
So, you still don't want Jack then I'll throw in a couple of dozen tennis ball free if you'll take him
Oh im coming for jack dont worry ,its just by the time i read my map pack the lorry , find teddy and my torch as beau keeps pinching teddy its dark and i cant be doing with the dark ,mummy had to save me from the ghostie and bogey man last night i was so frightened i had to put my night light on ya know .xxxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
Ah bless her!! What a considerate pooch you have!!
yes she shares all he nasty little finds with mummy bless her horrid little soul lmao xxdk
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6