View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 12:43 PM
WHOOP WHOOP AT LAST you dont have to smuggle my lot I will have there bowls packed and ready,,, lol
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
youre so norty dk,didnt think dog napping was your thing xxzbx
all the lovely doglets on here who could resist xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I'm glad mine are safe lol!
Becky
Oh no they aint becky ,i just took a wrong turn be there soon lol xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 02:00 PM
OK my lorry got a punture , then as i was sitting on my bum by the roadside a lovely group of bikers picked me up sorted the flat and sent me on my way on route to nero house armed with my duvets and change of clothes (due to all the slobbers ) i ran out of petrol so had to hitch a lift from some very strange looking men dressed as victor meldrew , who gave me a lift to petrol station ,then i was back in there truck on route to my lorry , got a few directions from them :smt017 i would get lost going to the loo so pulled into nero street and was met by an armed gaurd so hot footed out of there in to my lorry and away to shona house were i got met by a very odd litttle women who would not stop yaking so being side tracked by falling asleep , woke up and lost my barrings a bit so then decided i would seek out boobah who was not in must have gone to hide doglets from me but ill be back you three so then set of in search of becky house but it was getting late And Im A Scared of the dark so went home but ill return armed with my teddy , my nightlight and a body gaurd or two incase the bogey man gets me .
I will be seeking out all the dogsey doggies so no one is safe hahahaha xxdk
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
OK my lorry got a punture , then as i was sitting on my bum by the roadside a lovely group of bikers picked me up sorted the flat and sent me on my way on route to nero house armed with my duvets and change of clothes (due to all the slobbers ) i ran out of petrol so had to hitch a lift from some very strange looking men dressed as victor meldrew , who gave me a lift to petrol station ,then i was back in there truck on route to my lorry , got a few directions from them :smt017 i would get lost going to the loo so pulled into nero street and was met by an armed gaurd so hot footed out of there in to my lorry and away to shona house were i got met by a very odd litttle women who would not stop yaking so being side tracked by falling asleep , woke up and lost my barrings a bit so then decided i would seek out boobah who was not in must have gone to hide doglets from me but ill be back you three so then set of in search of becky house but it was getting late And Im A Scared of the dark so went home but ill return armed with my teddy , my nightlight and a body gaurd or two incase the bogey man gets me .
I will be seeking out all the dogsey doggies so no one is safe hahahaha xxdk
did you forget the pills dk xx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 03:26 PM
Yes and my map and torch and teddy and bodygaurds , see ya were right sis i couldn make a proffessional dog smuggler ill just have to drool over them on the forum or hope everyone listed here will fall under my hypnotic spell as that is my next move at getting all the doglets into my lorry lmao xxdk
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Can you come and take my husband?? Free to a good home and totally house trained, excellent recall, good with kids
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by littlelab View Post
Can you come and take my husband?? Free to a good home and totally house trained, excellent recall, good with kids
no chance hunni unless you are willing to take my oh here is his picture ill do ya a swop lmao xxdk
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

31-08-2007, 03:34 PM
And I am glad Loki is safe but I want Toby
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
And I am glad Loki is safe but I want Toby
oh no his isnt i plan to use hypnosis now so i going to be like pied piper and get all the dogsey doggies into my lorry esp loki xxdk
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >