View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
-GreyhoundGirl-
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2007, 09:05 PM
I'm glad Femka is getting better! Poor little thing went through quite the rough patch there...
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 11:02 PM
for michelle and femka

for femka

boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Massive hugs flying your way((((((hugs))))))
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Borzoimum, thinking of you and Femka in your hour of need
Jenson
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-08-2007, 05:07 AM
Thinking of you Borzoimum and Femka and hoping for good news for you both.
borzoimom
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2007, 11:40 AM
You all are amazing! Thank you so much for your thoughts and Prayers..
Animal
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Gentle healing *hugs* to Femka, and *hugs* to you as well, and thinking of you both at this tough time xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by borzoimom View Post
You all are amazing! Thank you so much for your thoughts and Prayers..
Thinking of you, have read this thread and hope that Femka is getting better, you must have been going through agony when you found out about that horrible illness. Please tell us how she is doing whether it's good or bad many of us have had to face these hard desisions so we know what you are going through.
borzoimom
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2007, 11:20 PM
We had a bad set back today. Last nights thunderstorms were awful and for some reason she was really stressed. She didnt eat without coaxing breakfast ( my normal chow hound..) but with help on adding to help with stress ( they cant sedate her) and wonderful responses here with lavendar etc- she ate dinner, and its working. We have had 3 bad storms in the last few hours, and she is showing no signs of stress. However- my house smells like lavendar, there is camamile in their water, and jasmine in the air as well.. ( I am even about ready to sack out.).
This site is amazing. With help what to add as the vets can not medicate, I got her to relax with the above, and even eat. I pray she is turning the corner back up the right road..
Her harness came today and it fits but I didnt leave it on her- I just wanted her to rest. She goes for blood work monday and next thursday to check her white count so see if we are winning in the meningitus war. I thought we were until last night, but I think she just could not handle the stress of bad storms feeling as she does. I am sleeping with her again tonight so she doesnt have to climb the steps to our room... She is actually now sleeping on my comforter I would sleep on- .. you go right away my dear Femka- take what makes you feel well!
borzoimom
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Thinking of you, have read this thread and hope that Femka is getting better, you must have been going through agony when you found out about that horrible illness. Please tell us how she is doing whether it's good or bad many of us have had to face these hard desisions so we know what you are going through.
Please people- if I learned anything here- if your dog has a back injury or showing signs of a back injury or neck( ie disc) START ANTIBIOTICS ALTHOUGH IT shows no RISE in the white counts etc. Please start early! This includes disc disease, or spine etc. Tell your vet start antibiotics although the signs of infeciton are not there! Start right away! My vet is now doing this-... Its highly uncommon but if its there, the antibiotics can stop this. If its not- it will not hurt the dog.. PLEASE..
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >