View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mcgregorkh
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-06-2008, 07:37 PM
This is class. Front page ad on the litters for sale (not that they sell puppies of course). Another clerical error????????

Breed: Hungarian Puli
Colour: TAN
Area: All Regions
Price: N\A

Ihave one CHIHUAHUA CROSS YORKSHIRE TERRIR LEFT HE IS LIKE HIS DAD BILLY THE CHIHUAHUA,IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE THIS PUPPY PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETALS OR EMAIL.bOTH PARENTS CAN BE VIEWED WITH THIS GEORGEOUS LITTLE MALE.

Posted: Today
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 07:58 PM
Confused of Lincolnshire again, do Hungarian Puli come in Tan or do the groomers dye them and what is a Terrir
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by mcgregorkh View Post
This is class. Front page ad on the litters for sale (not that they sell puppies of course). Another clerical error????????

Ihave one CHIHUAHUA CROSS YORKSHIRE TERRIR LEFT HE IS LIKE HIS DAD BILLY THE CHIHUAHUA,IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE THIS PUPPY PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETALS OR EMAIL.bOTH PARENTS CAN BE VIEWED WITH THIS GEORGEOUS LITTLE MALE.

Posted: Today

Puli`s, dont come in tan...funny that you would think any breeder would at least know what colours their dogs come in.

Breed colour of the Hungarian Puli

Acceptable colours, black, rusty black, white and various shades of grey and apricot. Black sometimes appears weathered, rusty, or with slight intermingling of white hairs. Grey and apricot in all their shades may have an intermingling of black or white hairs, with or without black mask, ear tips and tail tip. The overall appearance of all variants must be that of a solid colour. A white spot on chest of not more than 5 cms (2ins) is permissible. A few white hairs on feet also permissible. Body skin should be well pigmented and slate grey in colour, especially in blacks and greys.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Hmmm, clerical error eh ?

"Identity crisis for poorly pup

Mum of two Jenny Parker paid Darren Green £250 for her labrador pup Archer. He is definitely a dog because she's checked. So she was surprised when the DLRC certificate said he was a bitch."

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/nort...9310-13198562/
I am sitting here, chuckling away to myself, wondering how any organisation this bloody stupid can expect to be taken seriously. As for the alleged libel, I'm frankly surprised you can spell it........
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by mcgregorkh View Post

Tan Puli`s eh ?
Yep they must be purebreds and from great lines then -

[ Breed standard : Colour
Acceptable colours black, rusty-black, white and various shades of grey and apricot. Black sometimes appears weathered, rusty, or with slight intermingling of white hairs. Grey and apricot in all their shades may have an intermingling of black or white hairs, with or without black mask, ear tips and tail tip. The overall appearance of all variants must be that of a solid colour. A white spot on chest of not more than 5 cms (2 ins) is permissible. A few white hairs on feet also permissible. Body skin should be well pigmented and slate grey in colour, especially in blacks and greys.
]

edited to add, sorry pita and Jackbox, I posted before getting to the next posts in line, doh
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:41 PM
The hungarian Puli is obviously a mistake as the pic is of the chi x yorkie.... and the same pup is listed a few days ago as a boxer.

That person also has another litter of yorkies for sale.

There is a yorkie pup on there, the only one left of the litter, ready to go at 5 1/2 weeks.... so how old were the others when they left Mum & Dad?

There was also a 6month border collie for sale... the reason "Eric is a lovely dog but he is not good with small children as he doesn't like them stroking him while he is eating."

I know pet shops here who wouldn't put up adverts for half of those pups and yet as a 'dog lovers' site you do?
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I am sitting here, chuckling away to myself, wondering how any organisation this bloody stupid can expect to be taken seriously. As for the alleged libel, I'm frankly surprised you can spell it........
Is`nt it spelled `terrir` ?
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Anyone wanting their questions answered should direct them to the other director of their organisation -Mr Mickey Mouse!!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:51 PM
There are 16 litters of SBT's none of which mention any health testing whatsoever

Again there are 16 stud dogs listed (SBT's) not one is tested the youngest been 10 months old

There is not one over the age of two years,if this site ain't encouraging BYB and PF's well

Perhaps they should donate some of their easy cash to the rescues,as they seem to like promoting bad unethical irresponsible breeding
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Is`nt it spelled `terrir` ?
Page 9 of 21 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »