Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
I am always a bit worried by your soup Patch, the meat used in this pot may be fresh but its definately dubious to say the least
Don`t worry there is plenty of flavouring and lots of nice tasty fresh veg in it to fill it out, there has to be as the meat while copious in amount is also rather light weight
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Oh please let me in on it too Shiba.....i can seal the envelopes......£10 per stamp? Its genius!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
Thank you, i must admit but i thought it was pure brilliance.

If you know anyone thats breeding 5 legged dogs, or they may have wonky hips, don't panic send them to me.....

Crap Registrations is the way to go.

(notice how i secretely advertised my company at the bottom, god i'm good)

I have decided to laminate the crap registration certificates at a cost of £30.00 as i have just found a laminater in the skip across the road.

I'm in the money,
I am very interested in this business of yours - I have a cat that thinks he is a dog, could he have a CRAP registration too
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
I agree with you entirely Dr Lang, and I think during recovery - batches of troll soup should speed it up.....

Absolutely, a medicinal soup will help manage the symptoms until the irritation disappears
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Oh please let me in on it too Shiba.....i can seal the envelopes......£10 per stamp? Its genius!
Sorry but that job is taken, my kids will be licking all the envolopes and stamps, it will only take them a couple of hours a night and well who said kids arn't useful.

I am on the lookout for a ribbon maker, i'm thinking that i could sell a platinum package,

for people who breed at least 10 times a year, they will have a laminated copy of my crap registration certificate, and a lovely ribbon and it would only cost £65.CRAP - crap registration is the only way to go!!

Notice again how i secretley slipped in my company name again, god i just get better and better.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
Thank you, i must admit but i thought it was pure brilliance.

If you know anyone thats breeding 5 legged dogs, or they may have wonky hips, don't panic send them to me.....

Crap Registrations is the way to go.

(notice how i secretely advertised my company at the bottom, god i'm good)

I have decided to laminate the crap registration certificates at a cost of £30.00 as i have just found a laminater in the skip across the road.

I'm in the money,

Oooh oooh, I have a deaf cea affected double merle tripod, `rare` white colour, could make a mint on breeding from him - well if he can have a castration reversal - or if the op does`nt work, would it matter if I just plucked a few names off the web to use with a litter of strays I could get cheap from down the road ? No one will notice if they are`nt the same breed as him will they ?
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Oooh oooh, I have a deaf cea affected double merle tripod, `rare` white colour, could make a mint on breeding from him - well if he can have a castration reversal - or if the op does`nt work, would it matter if I just plucked a few names off the web to use with a litter of strays I could get cheap from down the road ? No one will notice if they are`nt the same breed as him will they ?

Thank you for your enquiry,

This dog sounds just what we are looking for at crap registrations, def cea is deffinately rare as i have never heard of this pedigree before, anyway just to add we do no checks what so ever on the parents or grandparents side so it is of no interest to us.

Could i advice you about our luxury platinum package if you breed 10 times a year, you will get a ribbon. (hopefully if i get someone to make them)

Anyway thanks for your interest and i hope are crap registrations are of interest to you,

Night night, need to go to bed now.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:44 PM
Lorna says:

she has got special silver paper clips and they are only a couple of quid each as well!

thats got to be an extra £7 a package surely (even though they only cots £2 for 500!????
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 12:01 AM
OMG, I'm disgusted. Just looked on the litters page and seen someone I know advertising puppies for sale. Will be having words with them.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2008, 12:06 AM
Curry powder is in the silver topped shaker next to the butter salver

To ensure we don`t lose track, or more importantly so readers don`t lose track, I will go through the thread and post a re-cap tomorrow of all the points we are still waiting for answers to, we must`nt lose sight of the educational value of this thread

Also, if anyone has examples to share of experiences regarding the topic, and especially if anyone has sight of actual DLRC papers and can post names as per on the `pedigree` for us to see, that would be most helpful

[Sorry, I`ve had coffee, sensible head is on again ]
Page 16 of 21 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »