View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2007, 08:53 PM

Your dog's first experience of 'human' food...

OH just gave me the idea for this thread. What was your dog's first experience of 'human' food and who gave it to them?
Cassie's first experience was of bacon sandwiches cooked especially for her and cut into little lady like pieces by my mother-in-law!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2007, 08:54 PM
scrambled egg was my zoeybeaus ,first ppl food and i gave her it for a upset tummy xx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2007, 09:40 PM
Cheese as treats for toileting outside.
They love cheese
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Cheese here as well as a treat for his toilet training.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 05:58 AM
Len and Mya had sausages for treats for getting toilet training right.

Roxy was a rescue dog and I had to dirve 200 miles to get her. She was soooo thin and hungry, bless. I bought a sandwich at a petrol station and shared it with her in the car. You would never believe that the little scrawny dog would turn out to be so beautiful. She's a porker now, not helped by the fact that she has an underactive thyroid.
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 06:01 AM
would be roast chicken for my lot. Every Monday my mum used to come over and make tea for us. they would sit around her feet in the kitchen watch "grandma" strip the cooked chicken knowing they would all get some at the end she always gave them more then she put on our plates if we complained she would say "that's what grandchilden are for.......Spoiling"
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Cheese as treats for toileting outside.
They love cheese
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Cheese here as well as a treat for his toilet training.
Cassie's not really a cheese fiend, but doggie chocs yes!

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Len and Mya had sausages for treats for getting toilet training right.

Roxy was a rescue dog and I had to dirve 200 miles to get her. She was soooo thin and hungry, bless. I bought a sandwich at a petrol station and shared it with her in the car. You would never believe that the little scrawny dog would turn out to be so beautiful. She's a porker now, not helped by the fact that she has an underactive thyroid.
Awww...bless Roxy's heart, look how lovely she is now

Originally Posted by CockerMum View Post
would be roast chicken for my lot. Every Monday my mum used to come over and make tea for us. they would sit around her feet in the kitchen watch "grandma" strip the cooked chicken knowing they would all get some at the end she always gave them more then she put on our plates if we complained she would say "that's what grandchilden are for.......Spoiling"
Sounds about right, that's why Cassie got Bacon Sandwiches LOL
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 07:20 AM
With goldie my previous dog, we got her from the haydock market in Liverpool, we were walking round and i saw a a guy walking around with a puppy in his jacket adn was like " dad, da, can i stroke it!!!!!!"

we got chatting and turns out she was thrown over his wall and he was trying to find a home for her...

well we couldnt resist...

On the way home she was in the back of the car and whining so we stopped and mum put her on her knees, and gave her some cream fudge...

From that moment on she was more my mums dog than anything!

Chinas first human food when we got her from rescue was i thnk a biscuit, cant really remember!!!

Alex
xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 08:18 AM
Awww....bless! That's how we got our first family dog. A case of dad, dad, can we keep him?
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awww....bless! That's how we got our first family dog. A case of dad, dad, can we keep him?
and i bet we both solemnly swore we would do all the cleaning, training walking etc!!!!

Alex
xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >