Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 04:43 PM

very angry upset and annoyed

I have just witnessed 3 sbt killing a 3 legged cat right in front of me i have never been so sickened and shocked in my entire life the poor cat tried to get away but had no chance these dogs were out to kill i tried my best to help the cat but couldnt do nothing my neighbour came out and hit the dogs and they run of only cos they heard its owners whistle my neighbour stayed with the cat and i went to find the owner but he had gone through the woods,on my way back i bumped into my other neighbour who is 70 she said she was attacked yesterday by 3 dogs the same 3 that killed the poor cat today she said they came charging at her snapping and growling then tried to attack her two little yorkies i just couldnt believe what i was hearing surely the owner of these dogs know what there dogs are doing well from now on when i take my dogs out im taking my bill hook out with me theres no way that im going to let these dogs harm me or the boys ive phoned the police and told them what has happened so they said if i see the dogs about to phone them and they will try and come out as quickly as they can.I have buried the cat in my garden this sholud never of happened i am so upset and so angry i just wish i could of done more
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 04:47 PM
aww *** hugs *** what a horrible thing to witness ... I hope your ok.

I HATE irresponsible owners like that.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 04:51 PM
that is absolutely horrible and its owners liekthat that give sbt and their owners the bad names that they dont deserve.

I know its a bit late in the day seeing as u buried the cat - but did it have a tag or anything as sure the owner wil be worried about it ...

The sad thing also is the sbt's will only end up on death row due to negligence of owners letting them run amok.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 04:51 PM
aww thank you yes im fine just so shocked and upset it was so horrible to see irrisponsible owners need to be educated about letting there dogs run loose especially when they are so aggresive i just dont understand them
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Ooh Jen what a terrible experience for you to go through - that must have been absolutely horrific, the poor poor cat Have you not got a local dogwarden that can come and take these dogs away if you can see them out again because they sound as if they have their own little pack and could be very dangerous. Its not your fault you couldn't save that poor cat. Do you know whose cat it was? ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))) now go and have a stiff drink and try to get over the shock
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
that is absolutely horrible and its owners liekthat that give sbt and their owners the bad names that they dont deserve.

I know its a bit late in the day seeing as u buried the cat - but did it have a tag or anything as sure the owner wil be worried about it ...

The sad thing also is the sbt's will only end up on death row due to negligence of owners letting them run amok.
yes the cat meme had a tag she lived across the road from me ive seen the lady who is in her 70s she said she had just let her out for a wee and as she dosent have a garden i told her i would bury meme for her.
I agree with you irrisponsible owners will give this lovely breed a bad name
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 04:58 PM
thats so sad - what a shame for that old lady !
its so horrid - poor wee cat
RIP
staffmuttz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-11-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog

I totally agree with you Brundog, we have a hard enough time convincing folk that our dogs are indeed gentle loving FAMILY pets! I hate any owner who is that irresponsible, and the inevetable will happen to those 3 if they are caught.........
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Ooh Jen what a terrible experience for you to go through - that must have been absolutely horrific, the poor poor cat Have you not got a local dogwarden that can come and take these dogs away if you can see them out again because they sound as if they have their own little pack and could be very dangerous. Its not your fault you couldn't save that poor cat. Do you know whose cat it was? ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))) now go and have a stiff drink and try to get over the shock
aww thank you foxy yes i know who owned the cat and ive been to see her and explained what had happened.
The dogs are not local, people come far and from to walk there dogs where i am its all hills and mountains and mostly the people who come yer go rabbiting the police have enformed the dog wardens to tell them that there is a pack running and attacking so they are going to do a check .
i think i will have that stiff drink foxy
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2005, 05:02 PM
I am sickened by this myself and makes me mad that the irresponsible ******* that owns them does nothing to his dogs, i know as a SBT owner i would!!! They obviously can not be trusted on the streets off lead there for should be muzzled and left on the lead !!!!!! Dick heads like him make it hard for responsible owners like myself !!!!!! I am sorry you have had to witness such a vulgor attack BL

I think the owner of the cat should make an official complaint, team up with the elderly lady. Slap a ban on this man please!!!! Before they slap a ban on the breed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >