View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2011, 06:15 AM
Lovely photos. Enjoyed seeing those. Reminds me of some of the few things I miss about being in the UK. Devon and Dartmoor and green pastures and lots of lovely places to walk your dog.

There are a few places that resemble that here in Cyprus (mostly in or nearer the mountains) but I avoid long grass on account of snakes!

So it's safely sticking to what looks more like the surface of the moon or keeping her on a lead where it is more overgrown.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-11-2011, 07:30 AM
Lovely pictures of a beautiful place to walk - and two gorgeous dogs! I would love to be able to take Pereg to places like that as I am sure she would love it.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless 'em Both gorgeous Looks like such a lovely walk Thanks for sharing x
Thanks

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Lovely photos. Enjoyed seeing those. Reminds me of some of the few things I miss about being in the UK. Devon and Dartmoor and green pastures and lots of lovely places to walk your dog.

There are a few places that resemble that here in Cyprus (mostly in or nearer the mountains) but I avoid long grass on account of snakes!

So it's safely sticking to what looks more like the surface of the moon or keeping her on a lead where it is more overgrown.
Thanks There are quite a few good places round here to walk, the boys love it

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Lovely pictures of a beautiful place to walk - and two gorgeous dogs! I would love to be able to take Pereg to places like that as I am sure she would love it.
Thanks
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Lovely pics
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2