Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by Debb858536 View Post
but we do not register them so the fact that this member has said her friend 'registered a fake labradoodle litter' is completely untrue and that is why as Director i want to see the so called papers??? they don't exsist you see so telling blatant lies on a public forum is wrong,i am setting the record straight
Why do you have the facilities to register them ?
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 02:02 PM
To be fair though Debb, the DLRC is a load of tosh aint it

I mean, why would anybody want to register with the DLRC if they were breeding ethically? They'd surely want to register with the KC!

I have no experience of registering cross breeds as other have mentioned, so lets take what you say as truth and only pedigrees are registered - the only reasons I can see for wanting to register with the DLRC are if either of the parents were too young for the litter to be registered through the KC, the dam had had too many litters, either or both of the parents had KC endorsements on them, health tests weren't done or other such things that would make it impossible to register the litter with the KC.

It's basically for people breeding unethically to make themselves sound more respectable and for the litters they breed to sound more appealing.

Or am I missing something?
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 02:06 PM
It is true that one hears nothing but bad reports and remarks about your concerns so perhaps you would like to set the record straight, for example, with regards to the Pom mentioned above and registered by you who's pedigree included a Lab and an ESS! Clerical error may be?

Would you also explain how you check on the pedigree of the people asking to register their dogs with you and how do you safeguard yourself from fraudulent breeders.

One other thing whilst you are here, have always wondered what happens to stock at your puppy warehouse that are past their sell by date?
Debb858536
New Member!
Female 

29-06-2008, 02:06 PM
on our website we have the facility for breeders to advertise litters for sale and on here we can take any breed as an advert Pedigree or cross but we have never registered Labradoodles ever. Now when someone registers online and it goes through it does not mean it gets processed as we have to look at each application individually first. The comments on here i.e. that we have 'registered a labradoodle litter' are 100% false and i have nothing against Labradoodles at all but since 1990 we have never registered them.
I have emailed member privately for her 'evidence' of this.
Debb858536
New Member!
Female 

29-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by Pita View Post
It is true that one hears nothing but bad reports and remarks about your concerns so perhaps you would like to set the record straight, for example, with regards to the Pom mentioned above and registered by you who's pedigree included a Lab and an ESS! Clerical error may be?

Would you also explain how you check on the pedigree of the people asking to register their dogs with you and how do you safeguard yourself from fraudulent breeders.

One other thing whilst you are here, have always wondered what happens to stock at your puppy warehouse that are past their sell by date?
You should get your facts right before you make your posts,we do not sell puppies or have a 'puppy warehouse' this is another libellous comment
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Debs, I'm genuinely interested...

On your site, it says 'Is your dog a pedigree but has no birth certificate?' and then it also says that you are not responsible for fraudulent pedigrees...

So firstly - how do you know the dog is pedigree if it has no pedigree certificate? Do you just 'trust' your clients?

Secondly - how many fraudulent pedigrees were made for you to add this disclaimer? Do you think perhaps you should be looking at the way you process them as opposed to just adding a disclaimer.

At the end of the day - you help BYBs, you cheat money out of people who buy the pups that are registered with you, you unashamedly advertise unethically bred litters (whether you register them or not) and you get paid alongside.

Do you have no conscience?
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by Debb858536 View Post

Yes the remarks are Libel and i have asked the person who made the remarks to send me copies of the paperwork to prove we have registered fake labradoodless, i have asked for her to back this up because we haven't registered any Labradoodles ever, we merely let breeders advertise all puppies for sale (cross bred or otherwise) free on our 'puppys for sale regsiter' but we do not register them so the fact that this member has said her friend 'registered a fake labradoodle litter' is completely untrue and that is why as Director i want to see the so called papers??? they don't exsist you see so telling blatant lies on a public forum is wrong,i am setting the record straight
Where did I put they were registered with your registry ??????
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
Debs, I'm genuinely interested...

On your site, it says 'Is your dog a pedigree but has no birth certificate?' and then it also says that you are not responsible for fraudulent pedigrees...

So firstly - how do you know the dog is pedigree if it has no pedigree certificate? Do you just 'trust' your clients?

Secondly - how many fraudulent pedigrees were made for you to add this disclaimer? Do you think perhaps you should be looking at the way you process them as opposed to just adding a disclaimer.

At the end of the day - you help BYBs, you cheat money out of people who buy the pups that are registered with you, you unashamedly advertise unethically bred litters (whether you register them or not) and you get paid alongside.

Do you have no conscience?
Apparently not Lottie,as for your questions,I don't think they will be answered.
All Debs keeps going on about is Libel,yet avoids questions
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
That's odd a friend of mine registered a litter that did not exist of Labradoodles & made up the pedigree for them very flexible code of ethics as they keep no records of hip/eye/DNA tests & was started up after a breeder was banned for selling dogs to the public through a puppy dealers kennels
hi joedee i think it is this one.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
hi joedee i think it is this one.

Ah but all I wrote a litter was registered not who the litter was registered with
Page 6 of 21 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »