register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kirstyc
Dogsey Junior

02-09-2004, 08:46 PM

HELP tracing family tree of my pup (please)

Hi, I am new to this site and I wasn't sure where to post. In i nutshell, I am purchasing a rottie pup in October and I am researching the bloodlines of my pup. I will be getting 3 gen ped and am purely looking further into it for my own interest. I am stuck!! I have put searches in for the various names I am looking for, but come up with nothing or the same pages over and over.
I will throw some of the names in the ring (if you can help) with all of the dogs I am looking for their parents and so on. They are ... Dortmund Camilla and Manor Croft Golden Chance. These are the two Great Grandmothers of my pup, and I cannot find any info about them on the web. Which as you can understand leaves a BIG gap in my chart. I also have some other names, but there are quite a few!! Thanks in advance if you can help me!! I'm not sure if my e-mail add is showing, but you can e-mail me on mark_kirsty2003@hotmail.com
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

02-09-2004, 09:02 PM
Hi Kirsty I'll put this in the 'general dog chat' section for ya

an Good luck!
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-09-2004, 09:28 PM
Try contacting Dortmund Rottweilers for information on Camilla:
http://www.rottweilersdirect.co.uk/b...nds/clark.html

There is slim chance that the owner of the stud that covered the Manor Croft bitch may be able/willing to assist with her details.

Edited to add: The obvious answer is to ask the breeder of the pup as, presumably he/she will have at least a 3 generation pedigree for the parents of the pup. This will show the sires & dams of the pup's great-grandparents.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2004, 09:53 PM
Good luck with your search
kirstyc
Dogsey Junior

03-09-2004, 07:00 AM
Thanks Azz

Shadowboxer, I have e-mailed the breeder and I am waiting for a reply, which I know could be a while as she has her hands full!!! Thanks for the link too!!