Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: Who should go?
Derek 2 9.52%
Roberto 4 19.05%
I don't watch it 8 38.10%
can't stand either of them 7 33.33%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2005, 08:05 AM
Not liking Saskia - put those girls in the House needs shaking up!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2005, 11:49 AM
The guy is very geeky isn't he...lol...Don't think his body will do much for the other housemates...lol...poor guy

Could you imagine if Lesley was still in, how she would have hated Kinga, cuz they are quite similar!

The Irish gal will provide some eye candy but dunno much about her personality to say anything yet...

Awww but I like Saskia, I don't know why people don't...She is the only girl there that hasn't seen it a must to always try to act sexy and be half naked. I think she also has her head screwed on alot better then the other girls.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Agree guy is a tad geeky - the 2 girls have to go in - the faces on the other Housemates is going to great when/if they do go in.

Sorry Saskia just seems a bit sly to me IMO, but I have only this week just started to get 'into' it.

Science is a strange one?

Does anyone know how or when the Garden gang go into main house?
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2005, 12:16 PM
I agree the other housemates faces will look a treat when they (especially Kinga) appear...

Don't think they know for sure when they go into the rest of the house yet sweep

I can handle a little sly maybe if she is that, but I can not stand when Makosi or sam, when she was still in, when they try to throw themselves at the boys and they just make themselves look silly
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2005, 08:23 AM
What happened Makosi knows about the Garden gang and has to help them, but, if any of the Housemates find out she's out! Just going on BB website to check what's going on.

Just checked th e website - evidently the was a big Red Button but in the House with a sign saying " Do not Press", no one would press it but Makosi did, she was called to the Diary Room and told she would be automatically be up for eviction this week...................unless she helped the people in the Secret Garden, nice one!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3