View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 09:20 AM
Im sorry for your loss and christmas time will make it all the more harder. You have alot of friends here that will support you if needed.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time (Hugs)
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 09:20 AM
So sorry to hear about your Nan ((((hugs))))

Sue
Oggyflute
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-12-2006, 09:22 AM
Sorry for your loss. Best thoughts and wishes to you and your family.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-12-2006, 09:28 AM
Hi Sarah , you must be feeling emotionally exhausted after the events of the last few weeks, its strange how troubles seem to come in groups.

Sad to hear about your Nan, she looked a lovely lady. xxx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-12-2006, 10:01 AM
My OH's nan had dementia too, also because of the illness, she said some nasty things to all of us and, eventually, became violent, kicking and hitting out mostly towards her husband.
These were things that she would never do under normal circumstances. I'm glad that you know it was your nans illness that made her say the things she did to you.

It's never easy losing loved ones just remember the goodtimes before the illness.
casimari
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-12-2006, 10:13 AM
So sorry about your Nan, hope you all find some warmth in her memory.
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 11:03 AM
What awful news for you, I dont know where I'd be without my nan. I hope she is now at peace, somewhere happy
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

13-12-2006, 11:51 AM
So sorry to hear about your Nan my thoughts are with you and your family hugs to you and Cody.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 11:59 AM
sorry to hear yr news

sue x
enerosar
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-12-2006, 01:03 PM
I have just spoken to my dad, they got to the home seconds after nan went, the home coudnt of given any more notice due to nan being so bad. There was a nurse with her when she went, she just took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

The cops had to be called as when nan was taken into hosp the other day they didnt put on the letter back to the home that death was iminent. They turned up and there was nothing to say that anyone had done anything to end her life. The police said they could see the condition she was in and it was just waisitng there time. There was talk of a postmortam, to find caurse of death due to there being no letter covering this from the hospita. But mum has been incontact with the hosp Dr whos faxed a letter to the corroner so now theres not going to be a postmortom which is good as we just want to let her be now.

Mum has called my uncle (mums bro, nans son) and he will be over in the next few days, he lived in Canada. There will be alot of mixed feelings when hes here as he is all for taking what he wants and getting what ever he can money/value wise. We dont want him here but its only right he comes.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >