Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2023, 09:22 AM

Murkeywet Monday 20th Maech 2023

Morning all. It is supposed to be the first day of spring. Huh who told them that I have no idea. Whoever that is.
Anyway have a good day. I have Tesco today and then the joys of a flat inspection Wednesday. No idea why they come really? Not that I mind but just weird really. I suppose it could be to see that I am not throwing orgey parties. Interesting words for today: Moutons, Qanat, Lierne
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-03-2023, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. It is supposed to be the first day of spring. Huh who told them that I have no idea. Whoever that is.
Anyway have a good day. I have Tesco today and then the joys of a flat inspection Wednesday. No idea why they come really? Not that I mind but just weird really. I suppose it could be to see that I am not throwing orgey parties.
Get them to do a round inspection instead
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2023, 09:54 AM
More like up in the air.lol!! They take pictures of the corners of the rooms. lol!!
They send an email asking all sorts of things to be done before they come, like testing alarms and then when they come they test again. I am sure it wears the batteries out.lol!! I see I have misspelt the word March. slippery fingers.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2023, 12:26 PM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow
Hope inspection goes well

Damp and drizzly here. Teazle walked and visit to dentist done. Have to go back on Thursday for a new filling and repair to bit o broken tooth so not looking forward to that

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2023, 12:39 PM
Afternoon all
Brenda, I think it's just to ensure there's no damage....not necessarily caused by you and your raucous parties lol but, just wear on the fabric of the building...I am curious about the photos of the corners, I feel like I really need to know why now!
Lol Barry, on the ball there
Sue, hope the dentist goes well for you
Had a bad night with the dogs, Kota decided she wanted the toilet at around 3am, she went, then 10 minutes later, she wanted to go again...but didn't do anything, got back into bed and then about 20 minutes later, deags decided she wanted to go....I was not a happy camper
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2023, 02:24 PM
Foxes probably Kelly and when one goes out the other has to be nosey.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2023, 02:27 PM
God no, there's no way a fox would be in my garden....the security light would let me know and my camera alerts too. It's about the third time Kota has done it recently, I think she's losing the plot
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2023, 04:03 PM
Afternoon all

Weather adequate today (I know because my neighbour told me LOL)

Been to work home now watching Judge Judy been busy this weekend no idea where the time goes but it does.

Hope you are all doing alright seems to be nothing much amiss when reading the posts.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2023, 09:29 PM
Good evening all

Horrible wet weather today here so a very short outing this morning

Rosie is whining a bit today. I'm guessing that she's knocked her mouth or eaten something that's set it off. She's settled a bit in the last hour and as I can't see any damage, I'm assuming whatever it was has now passed

Gary is back to being nice, pleasant Gary again so maybe a fit last night. It follows the same pattern

Evri did collect first thing this morning so if they get it to the other side OK then maybe using them wasn't such a bad idea after all. Time will tell

I'm guessing they photo the corners in case there's ever someone complaining about mould. I know a few I've seen have obviously been caused by tumble dryers or drying clothes over radiators with no ventilation and it's the landlords getting the blame