Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2023, 07:54 AM

Muttering Monday 6th March 2023

Morning all. Hope you all had a good evening and night. I am muttering because someone has parked a huge vehicle in what is supposed to be my parking space. Not that I have a car but it is right where I have to bring the bins through for tomorrows emptying. They go out today because the bin men come so early in the morning of the next day. Anyway mutter over. Have a good day everyone. Onwards and upwards as they say whoever they are.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2023, 09:17 AM
Good morning Brenda hope they shift the van soon and then you can enjoy your day.

Have taken my car down to the garage to have new front brake pads fitted and walked Teazle. It is cold out there so no gardening today for me. No school duties either so happy day.

Take care everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2023, 12:52 PM
Good afternoon all

Fortunately, we dodged the rain today.

A town day for us where we can take various routes to dodge the wind dependent on which direction it is blowing from so a nice walk. Rosie walked a bit further this morning (still not her full walk) and is shattered now we are home which shows she's still not quite there with her recovery

A chill out afternoon planned

Have a good 'un all
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2023, 03:38 PM
Good afternoon all been to work and home now roast pork in the oven that's my plan Sunday lunch on a Monday.

Chris Pleased she is getting there when are you back at the vets is it tomorrow? Nice of Gary not to have to many technical issues at the moment how is your sister getting on?

Sue Its cold here as well and almost sleet with the rain when it comes down I think snow is definitely a possibility this week.

Brenda Is it a private car park or a carparking area on the front of the building, still not on though do you know who your random parker is?

Lynn Plans for today?

Griff I do hope your Uncle does not go down the road to drink again, why has he moved somewhere that allows him to drink rather than sober living?

Have a good day all catch you later
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2023, 04:55 PM
Hi Kazz.

We are having a telephone conversation with Rosie's vet tomorrow to get the results of the histology and see where we go from there. Hopefully, nowhere and it will be benign and no further treatment necessary (fingers, toes and everything else crossed)

My sister is doing brilliantly with the head wound but her hip is giving her major problems. They never x-rayed her hip at the hospital so I'm hoping and praying is isn't broken. Getting her to give her doctor a call to ask for an x-ray is like hitting your head against a brick wall. She has conceded that she will ask when the result from her CT scan that she has to have on her head on the 17th of March come back that, believe me, is a major concession.

I plan on phoning Adult Social Care next week (hopefully) to try to get a care plan in place for Gary. I think we are at the stage now where we need to step back a little and check out that he will be looked after properly when anything happens to us. To be honest, I'm dreading all the meetings that these things take to get the end result,but it has to be done
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2023, 05:07 PM
Chris My sister and brother in law are just about to trying to start the process of care plan for my nephew as well with my BIL health and now this "tumour "on my sisters adrenal gland awaiting further investigation they have decided now is the time to start. Seems to be a long winded and detailed process.

Glad your sister is feeling better but could be worth getting an x-ray done the chap who serviced my boiler last year his Mom's neighbour fell and eventually went to sort out her hip to find it had been broken she had had a new hip a few months before so became an issue. Amazing they do not routinely X-ray elderly people after a bad fall she apparently had someone knock into her while trying to escape they were a shop lifter in Morrisons car park and shoulder charged her in the car park.

Fingers and everything crossed for the vetcall.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2023, 07:07 PM
The parking is just in front on our forecourt for us that have cars. The person was a friend of the lady who lives downstairs. I don't mind really but it would be nice to be asked.Have a good evening folks.