Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2023, 07:33 AM

Sunshiney Sunday 26th February 2023

Morning all. Hope you had a good evening. I watched a new series on ch5 and what a load of rubbish. Usual plot and ending. So won't bother to follow that. Hope you have a good day today and the sun shines for you all.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-02-2023, 09:44 AM
shed key found as Sue mislaid it between the shed to the kitchen. She told me she would get another one cut ,so I made a suggestion where it might have been put and there it was. I got thanked for thinking of it then got a telling off because at least two weeks ago if not longer I didn't lock the shed.

Us men can never win.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2023, 10:09 AM
Good morning Brenda hope you have a good day.

You will need miles of bubble wrap Chris and once wrapped how do you get them returned are you expected to arrange that as well. Very poor customer relations.

Lovely morning here now after early rain. My mistake yesterday there was. no card it was the hoard, i.e. family turning up unexpectedly. Still all were fed and watered. I went out to clean the car after they had gone. Got the inside hoovered and washed where mud gets on the cills and had just put some soapy water on the roof when I get a phone call from Ben. He had received and message to get home asap as the neighbour thinks he has a massive leak so could I take Sarah to her riding lesson. Off I hurry and get her there in time. It turns out his "leak" was actually condensation on the neighbour's internal wall but as they are terraced she thought it was coming from his house. Actually there are no pipes in the wall in that part anyway.

Hope all are keeping well or are now nearly recovered. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2023, 10:46 AM
Wow Sue the neighbour must keep some windows open if she has that bad condensation inside. Just had some sad news from my daughter in america. One of her lovely dogs had a stroke and passed away. Hope the sun is still shining where you are and everyone else. Kazz I have emailed you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2023, 05:10 PM
Afternoon all
Been on the dinner run, that's Steve and my uncle sorted for a couple of meals. Dragged my dad into town with me and inflicted primarni on him lol, he survived.... just!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2023, 05:58 PM
Good evening everyone.
It was a bright but cold day today, I did get some washing almost dry by being on the line.
Now in the airing cupboard.
We went out to buy some pots for our new tree/shrub.
Got some news about a breeder who we were hoping to have a puppy from her bitch didn't take so that's two now.
But our friend in Yorkshire with the 3 Bernese the breeder who she got her last puppy from has just had a litter of 5 girls 2 boys and one boy will be available.
Mum has no milk so they are being bottle fed a bit touch and go. Doing my research before making a final commitment.
This puppy will be an import.

brenda sorry to hear about your daughters dog.
We used to get the condensation like that Sue you have to have your windows on the latch even when very cold to stop the condensation.
griff you need a sit down now,
Chris how's the bubble wrapping going ?
Kazz hope you are enjoying your busy day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2023, 09:29 PM
Awww Lynn, I hope you get what you want. I got my first dog when she was 5 weeks old, honestly the best dog I ever had....not that I don't love each one after but she was my first dog and so bonded, really perfect little staffy, I often say I was ruined with her because she was amazing
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2023, 11:28 PM
Good evening all

It was a chilly morning, but dry so all was well

They will arrange collection but want me to bubble wrap. If they send it I will have a go, but heaven knows how a carrier is going to get them on the vehicle if they are covered in bubble wrap. Come to think of it, how will the bubble wrap stay on if they have to somehow be got onto a vehicle?

My sister is still steadily improving and has taken herself off most of her meds now so that's a good sign she's feeling a bit better
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2023, 07:39 AM
Chris tie it on with string or sellotape. Or ask them to do it when they come and say it is in their best interest to do it for you.