Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2023, 07:50 AM

Funny Friday 24th February 2023

Morning all. Yep you have to laugh. I listened to the news this morning at 6am and they said about inflation of prices which made me think of yesterday when I walked about 5 feet to the till and was charged ten pence extra for the item I wanted. Yep inflation at its best 10p in five feet. Have you also noticed that when an item is out of stock that when it comes back it has gone up? Ah well moan over. Margaret came yesterday instead of Wednesday so that will confuse her this morning. Have a good day all and hope those who are poorly are getting better and those that aren't poorly aren't going to be. Byee have a good day. Oh nearly forgot words for today: ULU an eskimo knife, BORTY low quality diamond, BEZEL a slanted surface.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2023, 10:08 AM
Good morning Brenda hope you have a good day.

If you are in no hurry Chris the right car will suddenly come along.

Lo eldy and sunny this morning. No school run but I did have to phone to make sure they were up as they overslept on Wednesday and the girls did not get to school until 10.00am and only then because the primary school rang to ask if everything was alright! Housework day today and then the school run this afternoon,

Hope all are well or recovering well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2023, 09:36 PM
I bought 8 tomatoes from a local grocers....cost me nearly £5! I don't really like tomatoes, but I was told I have to eat a colourful diet
Sue, hope you had a peaceful school run this afternoon.
I am going cross eyed looking at cars....he jumps from one extreme to the other and has literally no idea what he wants, we will get there in the end but trying to explain that I can't realistically get the price of a car reduced by £500...it wasn't easy lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2023, 10:03 PM
Evening all been busy and work as well LOL hope you are all doing well catch you all over the weekend loving the lighter brighter days and the garden.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2023, 11:06 PM
evening all

Well, the scooter saga continues and they want me to send the full scooters back because the first run out on the new batteries and the battery indicator dropped to the charge now portion within 1.5 miles

When I say they want the scooters back, they want them packed in bubble wrap (have you seen the price of enough bubble wrap to cover two mobility scooters?). The last email I sent was to request they send me the bubble wrap or find a local place to pick up and test the scooters. That was at 1 pm and haven't heard owt since.

Me thinks a burial at sea sounds good

Other than that, just a Tesco delivery and taking Gary's shopping through to him