Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2021, 07:45 AM

Sunny morn Tuesday 2nd November 2021

Morning peeps. Hope you are all still slumbering or up with the lark. Sunny here. I get the feeling that the medical profession never read notes. Especially when they are important and then they ask stupid questions. And when you fill in a form they still never read it properly. Off to puppy training again today. New bits to teach today.This is their 3rd week. Amazing how time flies when enjoying oneself. bg!! Have a good day peeps.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2021, 09:17 AM
Morning all
Just about to head off to Molly, I can stay in bed Tomorrow!!!
Enjoy the puppy training Brenda
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2021, 09:23 AM
Good morning both and all to follow.

A frost here at 6am this morning have done a bit of washing as it looks like it may be a good drying day bright and will warm up. My body still is an hour out I think usually up at 7 but now 6 I am wide awake mind you making the most early mornings a walk round the block with Gert.

No plans for the day although need to finish the decorating which went on hold with the cold/flu/lurgy attack. We shall see (that's the royal we) LOL
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2021, 09:38 AM
Good morning Brenda, Kelly, Kazz and all who follow

Hope puppy training goes well Brenda

Enjoy your walk with Molly, Kelly

Busy day fir you then ~Kazzz hope. you get all you want to do done

I think I am right that it is Dillon' 10th birthday to day if so happy birthday lovely boy.

Lovely here this morning. Bedding in the line so hope it dries. Teazlwe walked and now having a coffee whilst I track the delivery of Ben's fridge/freezer so that I have time to get over there.

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2021, 11:15 AM
A big happy birthday to Dillon today who is 10 ( hope I have the right day!) Hope you have a day being even more spoilt than usual
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2021, 11:19 AM
Yes sue...I think it is Dillon's birthday today. Hope the fridge freezer arrives and gets fitted o.k
Hope you are fully recovered now Kazz? Dad's just been given antibiotics and another week off work
Had a lovely walk with Molly, her new coat fits and she looks awesome in it
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2021, 01:31 PM
Happy Birthday Dillon.
Training done for the morning. Have now sent a note of what we covered. This pup is so brainy it could cause a problem with her thinking before being shown what to do. lol!! Have a good afternoon peeps.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2021, 01:59 PM
Good afternoon all and the biggest of happy birthdays to our big boy Dillon.

Ophthalmologist this morning. Not good news as need eye injections in my left eye (can't flaming wait) followed by a cataract operation in my right eye further down the line. No wonder I can't see.

Was an interesting walk after the appointment as they had used three lots of drops to dilute my pupils. I had to hang on to Dave to get around

Everything just coming back into view now so all is well until the appointments come through.

Beautiful sunny day if a bit chilly.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-11-2021, 03:35 PM
Afternoon everyone yes you are correct it is Dillon's Birthday today. !0 wow at the end of August we were not sure he was going to make it.
Thank goodness for amazing vets.
We stopped off there first today to drop cake in he got some fuss from the two nurses who came to collect.
We then headed to Brancaster beach as it was a chilly but nice sunny day. He got lots of fuss and Happy Birthday wishes when people asked how old he is.
He got a snuffle mat for a present we will see if foraging for treats wears him out enough to sleep better.
3.30. this morning and then he settled back to sleep till 6.30 while Gorden slept on the sofa.

brenda glad the training went well.
Kazz hope you managed to get done what you wanted.
Sue hope the fridge freezer tracking went well.
griff how awful what does it matter if you're married or not none of his business I would say.
Enjoy your rest days from walking Molly.
Oh Chris sorry to hear the news wasn't more positive regards your eyes.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2021, 05:18 PM
Chris, I am pleased they can hopefully help you and glad the drops are wearing off
Awww, Dillon will love his snuffle mat....we had those at training.
Yes Lynn.....I don't really see how being married, divorced, single affects my health unless he thought I was attention seeking.....I actually didn't request the appointment, didn't want any tests etc
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >