Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2018, 07:41 AM

Daily Thread,Wenesday 28th November, 2018

Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well.

Have a good day, it's not properly light yet, but I must get Amber out for her walk. Wrap up warm, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2018, 08:27 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Horrible cold wet weather out there today.

Off to the pet shop later to get Dillon some mince and treats and then Sainsbury for a few bits.
We are starting putting the bed up today in the spare room and hopefully some storage to.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2018, 09:15 AM
Good mourning Myra, Lynn and all who follow

Good luck with the bed Lynn

Rained hard over night but was dry earlier on so have managed a walk without getting wet. Yesterday I cleaned all the outside of my windows and within 10 minutes if was raining. Why did I bother! Nothing planned so will go with the flow. Friend visiting this afternoon so at least a good chat is on the cards.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2018, 09:31 AM
Enjoy your catch up with your friend Sue.
Phone went just as we were leaving to walk Dillon. Surveyor for windows and door he is coming around 11. Hopefully they will be done for Christmas. Jim the salesman did say there was a possibility.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2018, 09:35 AM
Morning all.

Wet cold and NOT miserable here, been out with Gert but drizzling that cold rain that gets through your coat and hat bac with a wet and mucky dog who rolled in something no smell but mucky.
The the anal glands are unblocking nicely not noticed any scooting.
Sue Have a great day, visitors are always nice - new gossip. LOL

Have a great day all. Not sure on plans but need to visit the bank and then Sainsburys and Iceland. Thinking of doing a curry tonight, thinking over am doing a curry tonight.LOL

Moyra hope you got there and back and stayed dry.
Lynn Have a good day, and when do your new windows go in?
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-11-2018, 10:35 AM
Gossip? did someone say Gossip? more like a wind tunnel between them.

Yet another chance to listen in stereo
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2018, 10:45 AM
Not exactly sure Kazz he did say possibly in for Christmas.
Surveyor coming today is hopeful.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2018, 08:24 PM
Went and got my wellies...I am a size 5... luckily I tried them...needed a size 4, Dunlop £8.99!! I went to get some waterproof spray from deichmann and ended up buying a pair of boots... which I can't really afford but oh well lol
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Evening all
Good day at work today, busy but very enjoyable.
Cooked lunch for 10 people today and they enjoyed it

No drama’s at home, gave Tom instructions to half the load of towels when he put them in the dryer for me and he rammed them all in together meaning, they hadn’t dried properly, easy sorted though and he had done a load of darks for me
Luke’s cooked lunch and done his and Toms tea, O/H and myself had left over stew from yesterday

Weather has been horrendous today, high winds and heavy rain, and more of the same for tomorrow and a weather warning for us with a danger to life, I was going to take Tom out Xmas shopping but don’t think we will be going out in that!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Ooooo no Sal, tell Tom you will go another day when it's safer for you both...I am off out tomorrow but haven't looked at the weather, suppose I better had!
I feel really really nauseous again, thought I had dodged it, got to about 6pm and it hit me and hasn't gone away, hopefully be gone when I wake up