Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2023, 07:40 AM

Troublesome Thursday 23rd March 2023

Morning all. Well her friend is back with his huge vehicle so I am going to have to say something as it is very difficult to get by both of them. Margaret came yesterday and she had to squeeze past them to come in and go. I also found it difficult to get passed to go round to the bins. Not sure what to do? This is my parking space. Oh well have a good day all. Hope all problems are sorted for everyone else.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2023, 10:27 AM
Brenda, I would just say that you have noticed your parking space is being used and you are going to be having visitors on a regular basis and you need your parking space to be kept clear. Me being a little sh*t, if she ignored that.....I would get a couple of bangers and stick one I her space and one in mine lol. I won't ever do anything the legal route again so the tyres would go and every window on the vehicle if needs be
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2023, 10:36 AM
Good morning Brenda and Kelly

Just tell her that you need your parking space so friends can visit as and when. They should ask you before using it if they want it.

Kelly you rebel

Apparently the refusal to travel was something to do with not having a Brazilian passport with the relevant paperwork stuck in it so Ben spent last night filling out more forms for Falvia to print out and take with her once she has rearranged the flights. Yes this happened last time and they both thought that they had it covered this time.

Nice and sunny this morning. School run done and Teazle walked. Just having a coffee before heading out to the torture chamber know as the denist

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2023, 11:29 AM
Hopefully the paperwork will be accepted this time Sue, I don't think I would cope with it, last time I went on a plane I was 15!!! I just turned up with a ticket and passport and I was good to go
I am always polite with people to begin with, I give them the chance to correct their error and if not well..... that's not my problem. After losing £36,500 being polite despite a judge agreeing about an overbuild....well, I don't have much time for the law
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2023, 06:19 PM
Afternoon all been to the funeral and it was a "nice service" home now and pouring with rain ....Brrrrrr

Brenda Think you will have to mention it, or you could find it becoming more frequent.
Its not like they are not "nominated" parking spot a phone call to your agent as they are hot on inspecting etc and you are paying for your space in the rent use it or not its your choice.

GriffLooks like talks taking place for the drivers. Did you go down or stay in with the rain?

Sue How frustrating the same thing again with your daughter in law coming is your sons mother in law still here? how is she finding the cold?

Chris Glad the batteries are telling the truth so to speak. Yes looks like the time scales are slow in all supported living accommodation blocks.
How is Rosie getting on?

Lynn Hope all is good with you and Gorden when does your caravan season start?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2023, 06:47 PM
Yeah, I popped up to say hi, was given a lift as we have had no buses here since Sunday. Cov garage accepted the old deal but Birmingham said no, obviously in a union you go with the majority so that's why some drivers in Coventry went on strike, I told Steve to reject the last deal as there was no back pay mentioned...the management were saying oh yeah you will get it.....if it's not in the terms....you don't get it! I am much happier with this deal as is he and more importantly, national express are being held to account for not implementing the terms of a deal back in November....they are going to get that sorted by July and if not ..quicker! They are also having fortnightly meetings to ensure everything is going to plan. Tragic that it takes all this disruption to get a company to firstly do what they should have done in November and actually pay their staff adequately for the sh*t they deal with.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2023, 06:48 PM
I am glad the funeral went well and more importantly that the rain held off!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2023, 08:37 PM
Good evening all.

Lovely and sunny this morning, but oh so blustery.

Glad all went well today Kazz. I really hate funerals. When it was my Mother In Law's, we did the church then on to the graveyard. No one heard the graveside service as they were all looking at the grave behind where my MIL was being burried and back at me. That grave had my name on it. I will never go to a burial again after that. It was quite disconcerting.

Rosie is doing brilliantly thanks Kazz. Her mouth is healing nicely and she has been allowed to play with her soft, squeaky ball for the first time today so she's a happy bunny
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2023, 09:04 PM
Ohhhh Chris that's spooky
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2023, 11:51 PM
It was weird. No one knew where to look or what to say. It really detracted from the send off