Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 02:25 PM

Sorry a Whinge Feel Free to Ignore me

Garage rang to say car was done, but it had been worse than they thought it was both back brakes that had disintegrated not simply a lining fell off of one as thought at first. This had happened because the cylinders were leaking so its needed new cylinders and complete new back brakes.
It came to much more than I can possibly afford so I have had to tell them I can't collect it. They have agreed to hold it for me until first week of January to see if I can get money together but I doubt very much that will happen, so I'm now carless and on me two pins to get me anywhere and they havn't been working that well either .
You know I have remained so positive all year determined nothing was going to get me down and it WOULD be a good year.
But thats all gone out of the window now and I am back to reality. Life is crap and its been a real crappy end to the year.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Oh I am sorry.
When things go wrong at this time of the year they always seem worse as everyne else seems to be running around getting ready for Christmas fun...... but yes life is crap sometimes I am with you on that one.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Sometimes life is sent to try us, and thats all it seems to do...
But chin up, sister, lets hope your luck will change in the new year.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 02:53 PM
What bad news.

Shouldn't the garage have told you about the extra work they were doing before going ahead? I know once they stripped it down there was little other option than to let them go ahead, but even so, I'm surprised they didn't ring you to discuss it.

I sincerely hope that 2009 is a better year for you.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 03:27 PM
No they didn't ring me, although in all honesty it wouldn't have made much difference if they had. I couldn't have driven the car how it was it was dangerous.
So I would have still been car less.
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 03:32 PM
Can I hijack your thread.

My ignition broke a while back and we paid quite a bit for new ignition which hubby fitted and saved us loads but Vauxhall still made us pay for some special number,now key had broke and its costing £140 for a key

robbing -----------

So hugs to you , know how you feel about garages anyway.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2008, 05:07 PM
I am so sorry Bev. Life can be such a b***er sometimes.
(((Hugs))).
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Lifes a Biatch...............(((((((((((hugs)))))))))) just for you xxxxxx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 10:15 PM
oh hun, this is s**t, why does life do this to all the good people out there, may i ask hun how much the bill was tell me to s o d of but cant belive that this has happened, the pups also want to send kisses to there auntie they mising you. it can only goet better hun every thing is crossed i can tell you.

Do you work or do you get benifit like DLA as if you do then there might be a way to get you help you can PM if you dont want to share with all as i now its asking a personal question but if there is a way i can get you help i will do, you have always been here for me and i want to hel if i can plz xxxx hugs hun