Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2007, 03:09 PM

Agility Equipment

I'd like to start doing agility with Max as soon as he is 1 (mid-February) and there is a class nearby.

However, I wouldn't mind getting some bits and pieces i.e. jumps, tunnels, dog-walks for the garden, as we have a large garden and I'd like to be able to have our own litle set-up

Does anyone know of anywhere (pref. online) that sells relatively cheap agility stuff?

Thanks

Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Its always worth looking on ebay.
There is also a very good selection on agility net for great quality lightweight / easy store garden equipment :smt001

http://www.agilitywarehouse.com/prod...humbs.cfm?id=1

My clubs new jumps have all arrived, just waiting for the template for jump cup positioning, [ had the jumps made by a horse show jumping equipment maker ], and our new A frame should be here around next weekend

[ sorry, a tad excited ]

surfthetide
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-01-2007, 08:04 PM
i saw some stuff on e bay last week but i felt it was quite expensive. our club got great stuff and much better nic for less. i stick canes(garden) in the ground at home but u have to b careful and the dogs think the kids tunnel is there toy to!
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Austmans Alaskan malamutes and australian cattle dogs make them and sell them to order.. do a search for their website or PM me
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Pets at Home had some agility stuff in the summer. They might get it back in soon.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Its always worth looking on ebay.
There is also a very good selection on agility net for great quality lightweight / easy store garden equipment :smt001

http://www.agilitywarehouse.com/prod...humbs.cfm?id=1

My clubs new jumps have all arrived, just waiting for the template for jump cup positioning, [ had the jumps made by a horse show jumping equipment maker ], and our new A frame should be here around next weekend

[ sorry, a tad excited ]

:smt026 :smt026 :smt038 :smt038 Yaaay soon be party time. Milo and Shady will be so pleased they are having withdrawl symptoms.
jemytastic
New Member!
Female 

29-01-2007, 09:24 PM
I came across www.agilitywarehouse.com some cheap tunnels and stuff there might be worth a try
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2007, 07:47 AM
hi i got some jumps off line i will pm you the link it was quite cheap would put up in here but dont want to get in trouble hope it helps.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2007, 09:24 AM
Going to follow this - saw bits on ebay - storm and max's place looked quite good? But I want to make sure that the quality is good - for jumps I not so worried on the best quality (although obviously not fall to bits quality!) but would want to make sure A-Frame/dog walk etc are v. good quality but obviously try not to spend a fortune!

As we too started three weeks ago and I wanted to get some bits for the garden for practice!

Had a great session last night will be doing a blog to update on Max's progress!