Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2009, 10:46 AM

Bens 1st grade 3 show, Dundee

This weekend we were at Dundee for Bens first show at grade 3 (and his 4th ever show)

A 2 day event with 3 runs per day

Sat
Run 1, Combined 1-5 agility - 5 faults but nice weaves and we got all our contacts!!
Run 2, Combined 1-4 jumping - Clear round - a bit time lost as I slowed him too much for the weaves and he bounced up at me
But we places 4th!!!
Run 3, Graded Jumping. Lovely right up until the last weave pole at the end of the run, even the judge went 'OHHHH' got him back in, 5 faults and a 4th place!!

Sunday - much less nice day - peeing it down with rain! But for 2 of the runs the judge was our trainer so nice difficult courses

Run 1, Combined 1-5 agility, clear round but again bouncing before the weaves so too slow for a place
Run 2, Combined 1-4 Jumping - again the last weave ment 5 faults for us
Run 3, Graded 1-4 jumping
Lovely storming run, everything went perfect - except the timer broke!!!!!
Ran it again for time - made a mistake and went over an extra jump so assumed we were E'd, went home as both mum and Mia had been stung by a wasp
Found out last night that the extra jump didnt count as we were only running for time and the clear round counted - He only went and WON it!!! Well done my wee man!!

Heres the vid of our winning run - the jump we shoudnt have done was the 2nd after the tunnel (you can see I was daydreaming, happy we had got everything else right and not working the turn)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN9yZPjSLIc
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Congratulations to you and Ben - well done
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Thanks hun, I am so proud of how he is coming along. He just loves it