Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2021, 07:36 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 1st August, 2021

Good morning all, another month gone!

Have a good day take it easy and stay safe and well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2021, 09:01 AM
Good Morning Moyra and all to follow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2021, 09:09 AM
Morning
I am fed up with Google weather, they keep telling me the wrong flipping weather! Said it was going to be nice today.... yeah, rain
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2021, 09:48 AM
Good morning Moyra,Kazz, Kelly and all who follow

The only reliable weather report is to look out of the window Kelly Then hope for the bes

Fingers crossed for Dillon tomorrow and the result comes back as benign.

Overcast here but still very warm. Off to the house again this afternoon for more rubbing and washing down. Really looking forward to a bit of painting now!

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2021, 10:43 AM
Have a good day everyone. Thinking of you Lynn for tomorrow.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2021, 12:12 PM
Afternoon Moyra, Kazz griff, Sue, brenda and all to follow.

Weather not to good here either.

Thank you for all the good wishes stomach will be in knots tomorrow morning.
Early start here tomorrow have to be at the practice for 9.10 am and the way we will be going have roadworks and it will be rush hour to, plus it is harvesting time so bound to come across a few tractors and trailers and combines along the way.

I will keep you updated.

Keep safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2021, 03:29 PM
Good afternoon all from a dull and dreary little me in Skeg.

The weather forecast has been way off here for the last couple of weeks.

Will be thinking of our big guy Dillon tomorrow (and, of course, his mam and dad).

Gary's TV broke last night. Fortunately, when we bought ours there was a bit of a wait so we bought a smaller, cheaper one intended to be a spare for us. It's a nice telly, but a bit too small for my living room. However the 40" size is perfect for Gary and when we fitted it up this morning it didn't even need retuning. Gary is very happy with it.

The little so and so has decided he doesn't want the camera in his flat any more. Not a massive problem because he does have the pull switches in emergencies. However, it means that when he has a fit, I can't see it and he can never remember having them. That monitoring means that I can adjust his meds as and when. There's no talking him out of it though (he's not talking to me at the moment and has disconnected it) <sigh>. These things are sent to try us and boy do they try us
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2021, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all from a dull and dreary little me in Skeg.

The weather forecast has been way off here for the last couple of weeks.

Will be thinking of our big guy Dillon tomorrow (and, of course, his mam and dad).

Gary's TV broke last night. Fortunately, when we bought ours there was a bit of a wait so we bought a smaller, cheaper one intended to be a spare for us. It's a nice telly, but a bit too small for my living room. However the 40" size is perfect for Gary and when we fitted it up this morning it didn't even need retuning. Gary is very happy with it.

The little so and so has decided he doesn't want the camera in his flat any more. Not a massive problem because he does have the pull switches in emergencies. However, it means that when he has a fit, I can't see it and he can never remember having them. That monitoring means that I can adjust his meds as and when. There's no talking him out of it though (he's not talking to me at the moment and has disconnected it) <sigh>. These things are sent to try us and boy do they try us
Good afternoon Chris do you think the moving of the camera is anything to do with his new found social life?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2021, 04:23 PM
Just removed all the old mortar (for want of a better name) from the slabs in the front garden and put my home mixed new in. WOW what a difference looks fantastic surprised me totally.

Between old coming out and new going in hot Ariel water onto the slabs and a scrubbing brush (hands and knees job) but only the natural stone then rinsed off and left to dry (breeze and south facing) job then completed, gravel racked and happiness.

Very happy bunny here looks really nice.

Just come in and now fascinated by the "Saving Notre Dame" programme on Nat Geo (sky) fascinating but how did they do it back then when they had men and muscle only.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2021, 04:31 PM
Lynn sure everything will be good but no matter how big or small the reason for his absence from you you worry all of us think they are "best2 where we can see/monitor them, ie home.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >