Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 01:47 PM

£1 shop and 99p shop

just been in there and spent a fortune on ben, loads of treats for indoors and walkies.150 poo bags.ben was sitting there watching me unpack the bags with a doggy smile on his face
teenytiny
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 02:06 PM
There is a 99p shop near me and the amount of good stuff they have there is unbelievable. Puts places like PAH to shame with the prices.

I've got Georgie bags of tripe sticks, bags of balls, toys, bowls, treats etc from there. I usually spend about £20 a month in there on pet things...and you should see the amount of things I get for that money - BARGAINS
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 02:17 PM
i came home with 4 bags of the stuff
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 06:22 PM
Our £1 shops are rubbish for pet stuff. They only do one sort of treat and Rupert won't eat them. The bowls are tiny, the collars too small and a piece of string would hold him as well as the leads they have. They do have tennis balls though.
Anyone else buy stuffed toys at charity shops? A stuffed toys life expectancy with Rupert is 2 minutes max and charity shops are usually cheap. Just means having to cut eyes and nose off if they're the button type.
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 06:31 PM
I always spend about £30 in ours on dog stuff toys + treats + more toys + loads of poo bags i love those shops but i dont go all the time cause i what end up broke
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 06:32 PM
our pound shop is excellent, bought pack of 2 scoops for dog food stored in bins. they have many doggie treats and beats all our pet shops round here.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
Anyone else buy stuffed toys at charity shops? A stuffed toys life expectancy with Rupert is 2 minutes max and charity shops are usually cheap. Just means having to cut eyes and nose off if they're the button type.
I love them - Lennon is happy to rip the guts out of any soft toy - including "proper" dog ones - in a matter of minutes. I always buy mine from charity shops, but always make sure there's no solid eyes, and no "beans in the bum"
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I love them - Lennon is happy to rip the guts out of any soft toy - including "proper" dog ones - in a matter of minutes. I always buy mine from charity shops, but always make sure there's no solid eyes, and no "beans in the bum"
im the same i often buy ben a toy from a charity shop.but def no beany bottomed bears LOL but hes very good he hasnt chewed a toy since he was a puppy.hes got a box full of his toys LOL
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Good point Never bought any of those ones. I will buy ones with solid eyes or noses and just cut them out before giving him the toy though.
moonwind
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Our £1 shop is good cos it sells bags of pig ears that my 3 love
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >