View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 04:58 PM

____ Kennel in Guisborough - does anybody know of them?

My cousin who lives down there just sent me a rather alarming email about them and what they do to the dogs staying there who are strays from the dog warden..

has anybody ever experienced this or know anything about them etc as this could have been somebody badmouthing them which has got out of control or it could be true which would be barbaric ??

also in Yorkshire - who would you report this to - the RSPCA?Dog warden/council etc etc ??

ta
dani
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Hi Dani.
Depends on what the allegation is as to who its reported to. Cruelty- RSPCA, Health and safety/lisencing- Environmental health etc..
Dawn.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn
Hi Dani.
Depends on what the allegation is as to who its reported to. Cruelty- RSPCA, Health and safety/lisencing- Environmental health etc..
Dawn.

thanks dawn - its cruelty - my cousin plans to visit under the guise of looking for her lost dog so will see what happens

dani
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Well the RSPCA have NO powers of entry, so "evidence" would be required, (voice recorders and camera phones are good ) Only the lisencing officer for that Environmental health office is allowed power of entry and the Police of course. If it were me, I would gather evidence, present it to the local health officer, then arrange for him AND the RSPCA to go at the same time, unnanounced.
Dawn.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn
Well the RSPCA have NO powers of entry, so "evidence" would be required, (voice recorders and camera phones are good ) Only the lisencing officer for that Environmental health office is allowed power of entry and the Police of course. If it were me, I would gather evidence, present it to the local health officer, then arrange for him AND the RSPCA to go at the same time, unnanounced.
Dawn.

thanks I told them to try and sneak in something like a camera phone - so will see how she gets on.

so sad when you hear something horrid and feel you can do nothing about it.

ta
dani)
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

19-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Dani - I've had to remove the name of the Kennel for legal reasons.