View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2011, 09:36 AM
We get cold weather here too, you know......

I guess my Shibas are just hardy critters

lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2011, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Having met Xeva a few times now, she is not a dog who does things by half measures, now is she, Lisa? I'm just picturing the scene.

Imagine taking a GSD out in the rain and sleet without a coat on. I mean, such cruetly.

Better get the wee souls coat on the next time, just in case, or she'll be phoning up the rescue to come and get her.
no she isn't

Originally Posted by chaospony View Post
Or at least have it with you if the weather turns next time That's what I do with Ollie's coat, he has only needed it twice so far. That was the other reason I liked the look of the 3 peaks they are thin so fold up easy to be stuck in a pocket.
i might just do that

Originally Posted by 1cutedog View Post
hahaha I'm sorry I laughed at your description of xeva trying to get into cars and probably other peoples houses by going up their garden paths.

My but isn't it cold these past few days. I've been thinking I must get a coat for Lana especially for when it gets icy and I go so slowly along the road, she's liable to freeze to death

Vicki, how about coming up to this area for a few days, you might change your mind about even hairy dogs needing coats
the 3peaks is a good coat and not very expensive either, this is where pets at home is your friend

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
We get cold weather here too, you know......

I guess my Shibas are just hardy critters

lucky you, wish my gsd's were ty's not fond of the wet weather either but he doesn't go to the extremes xeva did
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2