View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2010, 10:29 AM

Jakes new collar and lead, made by Tillymint!

Jake has a gorgeous new collar and lead, made by Tillymint! Ive been wanting to put pics on for ages, but I didn’t have the laptop so had to wait. Jake seems to like it, but wasn’t so keen on getting the pics taken

and, she made a wee treat bag (or poop bag bag ) which I just love!

and with a biscuit in it which was so nice!

Jake getting a bit fed up now

Thanks Tillymint!
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-09-2010, 10:44 AM
How amazing is that, ive been trying to find half checks like that for so long now for my girls. Tillymint can I buy them anywhere? Pets at home ones are so boring Only other ones Ive found is a purple and pink one but the clolour faded so quick and the purple one rusted in a week and took all the fur off Totts neck
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by Laura-Anne View Post
How amazing is that, ive been trying to find half checks like that for so long now for my girls. Tillymint can I buy them anywhere? Pets at home ones are so boring Only other ones Ive found is a purple and pink one but the clolour faded so quick and the purple one rusted in a week and took all the fur off Totts neck
i was looking for a half check one for ages too... i could only ever find them online and never in the shops (except the pound shop lol). and even online, it was just a plain blue one. i just PM'ed Tillymint and asked if she could make me one i got to pick the fabric, and she made it from that! which i thought was soooo cool!
Vicki_Ann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Gorgeous!

Tillymint has kindly agreed to make time to make me 4 sets for my dogs - hopefully the same kind of thing but with a twist if it turns out

Very excited!!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Very nice Love the little bag too!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki_Ann View Post
Gorgeous!

Tillymint has kindly agreed to make time to make me 4 sets for my dogs - hopefully the same kind of thing but with a twist if it turns out

Very excited!!
oh, you will need to post pics of yours when they are done

Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Very nice Love the little bag too!
i do too everyone always comments on it, especially with it having his name on it
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
i was looking for a half check one for ages too... i could only ever find them online and never in the shops (except the pound shop lol). and even online, it was just a plain blue one. i just PM'ed Tillymint and asked if she could make me one i got to pick the fabric, and she made it from that! which i thought was soooo cool!

Lovely pics of lovely Jake thanks
I could never find anything funky in the shops & had bought one online when Tilly was younger - even then there was a limit to choices which is why I thought I'd make my own & let people choose their own fabric, makes them a bit more of a "one off"

Originally Posted by Vicki_Ann View Post
Gorgeous!

Very excited!!
I am too I think your'e "twist" idea will be fun
alfiebasher
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-09-2010, 07:34 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhh Tillymint,,,lol

I know Mikey and basher would love one,lol.....
any chance,,ill pm you
eve x
Harley & Me
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Lovely collar and lead set and Tillymint makes the most lovely things. I think she is going to be kept very busy from just the forum alone .

Vicki-Ann - Please share these collars with a twist when you have them .
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Lovely pics of lovely Jake thanks
I could never find anything funky in the shops & had bought one online when Tilly was younger - even then there was a limit to choices which is why I thought I'd make my own & let people choose their own fabric, makes them a bit more of a "one off"

I am too I think your'e "twist" idea will be fun
thanks yeah, i think the choice of half check collars is very limited, and getting to choose the fabric makes it all the more fun

im very interested to hear what the 'twist' is

Originally Posted by Harley & Me View Post
Lovely collar and lead set and Tillymint makes the most lovely things. I think she is going to be kept very busy from just the forum alone .

Vicki-Ann - Please share these collars with a twist when you have them .
yeah, they are great! im hoping to get Jake one of her quilt covers for his christmas
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >