Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
My son responds very well to 'waaiiiiiiit' at the kerb!!!!

Oh no I forgot this, so does mine! Always at the curb when he runs ahead and I shout "waaaaaaaaaaait" when he gets there!!!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 04:34 PM
We took a dog with us.....
Haha I don't know what is worse, I would have felt too cheeky saying, "Oh do you mind if I see if my dog can get in the boot?" But at least I wouldn't have looked as insane as getting in myself! I said "she is coming up for 11 I have to make sure" as if that made it any better!

And i'm never out of my wellies in this weather, I even pciked my son up from school in them.

Another one, when a family member gets a new dog and the first person they ring is you because they know you will be round in a shot. But you don;t go round in a shot for a family member having a new baby!

My cousin just rescued a staffy bitch and this became clear. I never visited her daughter 'til she was about 2 months old.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Haha I don't know what is worse, I would have felt too cheeky saying, "Oh do you mind if I see if my dog can get in the boot?" But at least I wouldn't have looked as insane as getting in myself! I said "she is coming up for 11 I have to make sure" as if that made it any better!

And i'm never out of my wellies in this weather, I even pciked my son up from school in them.

Another one, when a family member gets a new dog and the first person they ring is you because they know you will be round in a shot. But you don;t go round in a shot for a family member having a new baby! :blush
:

My cousin just rescued a staffy bitch and this became clear. I never visited her daughter 'til she was about 2 months old.
OMG you are living my life.......
All the other mums this morning looked frozen...I was toasty in my thermals, socks jumpers waterproofs etc I may have looked like the Michelin man but I don't care...
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 04:45 PM
OMG you are living my life.......
All the other mums this morning looked frozen...I was toasty in my thermals, socks jumpers waterproofs etc I may have looked like the Michelin man but I don't care...
Yes all the other mums in their high heels and dressy coats and all that malarky, there's no hope for us then!

And when you do dress up for a night out or something and no-one recognises you!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Yes all the other mums in their high heels and dressy coats and all that malarky, there's no hope for us then!

And when you do dress up for a night out or something and no-one recognises you!
Yep...walked back with one mum who is lovely in her heels and trendy gear (and 3 wheel off road buggy thing for the kerbs you know ) and she was frozen....I waddled but was happy!!!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Yep...walked back with one mum who is lovely in her heels and trendy gear (and 3 wheel off road buggy thing for the kerbs you know ) and she was frozen....I waddled but was happy!!!!
Haha for the kerbs! Myles had a 3 wheel off road buggy with pump up air tyres but specifically to walk the dogs with over the hills and fields and it also went great on sand, normal buggies do not! I missed it when he got older as it would carry all the dogs clobber and save me bringing a bag! Behave now you , you are just making matters worse!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 05:49 PM

Ha ha! That happens to me! Most of my neighbours look at me with disgust coz I'm always in my scruffs covered in paw prints. I could walk straight past them in a bar or restaurant and they wouldn't even know it!
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6