Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Oooooooooooh becs great pics again And I'm so happy for you and Sophie
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Love the last set of piccies you've put up. Sophie is looking wonderful so glad she's improving
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Becs that was brill so interesting i really enjoyed reading it! you have done a fab job with the two of them but a big well done for getting sophie so far there both stunning dogs!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 09:52 PM
what a great page............dogs look great becs
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2005, 07:45 PM
I've really enjoyed reading that Becs, you've done a fantastic job with Sophie and Satchmo is truly handsome. Well done you
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Puppy Satch was so cute

This paragraph
Satchmo's only fault, now he's 15 months old, is his obsession with people and othr dogs. Nobody is a stranger as far as he's concerned, everyone's his bestest mate ever, and anyone who comes within a certain radius of him is blatantly in desperate need of a damn good licking, which Satch is more than enthusiastic to provide - sometimes, you'd think he'd never seen a human before. There was a time when he'd mug anyone for love, but having put in a great deal of time and effort, he now only tries to accost people if they go to pet him - he's more than happy to sit quietly while I talk to someone in the street, which is a vast improvement.
Sounds just like my boy right now...I hope we come as far in the training as you did with Satch!...I'm sure we wil get there too But it is good to hear of other puppies being the same but improving a great deal with alot of hard work and effort.

Well done with Sophie also, sounds like she is coming along great
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3