Thanks
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by Debb858536 View Post
but since 1990
????????

You have two companies registered haven't you one from 1993 & the other from 2004

But you have been operating a company since 1990 ???
mcgregorkh
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Mmm, just had a very quick look at what dobermanns are on offer for stud and pups, not one mention of any health tests that have been done!!

Please note: All stud dogs advertised must have a full Pedigree history available to owner of bitch before mating takes place (owner of bitch to receive copy of stud dogs pedigree and vice versa).
Er is that a KC pedigree or a made up one

Code of ethics should be good for a laugh later!
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 04:21 PM
No puppy/puppies should be sold until at least 8 weeks old.

Mother/Dam must be over one year old before she is mated.

Dam must not have any more than six litters by the time she is 8 years old and must not be bred from after age of eight.

All Puppies should be vaccinated by a qualified veterinary surgeon (as required by the Veterinary Medicines Directorate) and wormed and sold healthy.Also Receipts/proof of purchase to be given at time of sale.

All breeds should ideally be Hip scored, eye tested before breeding where necessary (depending on individual breed type) and insured if possible.

When purchasing a puppy try and see the puppy's parents on site where possible and check out the general conditions.

If in doubt always have prospective new puppy vet checked before you buy.

No Dog's should be cruelly treated. I.e. used for fighting, over breeding, kept in poor conditions etc.: This will result in a ban on registration of said breeder.

We hope and expect all breeders to abide by this general code of conduct and behave responsibly - although we cannot enforce all conditions mentioned.)
Then what conditions can you enforce, and have you enforced them in the past? How? Is registry denied if the conditions are not adhered to? How do you prove that they are not adhered to? How do you check that the details provided to you are correct if none of the dogs on the pedigree have been registered with you previously? You say that you cross reference all pedigree histories. With what? I can't image the KC pooling information with you tbh

I'd love some soup Patch, I'm starving
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Debb858536 View Post
You should get your facts right before you make your posts,we do not sell puppies or have a 'puppy warehouse' this is another libellous comment
So you do not sell puppies, if that is the case I am mistaken but confused. What do you sell? And would you like to answer my other questions please.
MaryS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Patch
Planning supper...and I too fancy a nice soup as a starter...thanks.
Mary
mcgregorkh
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by Pita View Post
So you do not sell puppies, if that is the case I am mistaken but confused. What do you sell? And would you like to answer my other questions please.

You're not mistaken Pita (can't comment on the confused bit though )

Breeders!!! You can advertise your litters of puppies for sale on the Dog lovers website absolutely FREE ! -All litters/breeds of puppies accepted on our puppy sales register.

Pedigree puppies don't have to be Dog Lovers registered to go on our sales register-but it helps! Yes helps their finances.
Unless of course they mean they don't personally sell pups and don't class free advertising as a form of selling
mcgregorkh
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-06-2008, 04:44 PM
Patch, no soup for me thanks but can think of a brilliant use of your ladle Don't think you'd want it back where I would stick it though.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Ah but all I wrote a litter was registered not who the litter was registered with
that is correct but i think it was how it read....lol
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by mcgregorkh View Post
You're not mistaken Pita (can't comment on the confused bit though )
Don't worry about the confused bit I can do that for myself, had many, many years practice.
Page 7 of 21 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »