Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2019, 08:29 AM

Dogsey Daily Wednesday 23rd January 2019

Morning all. Chilly out. Off to feed the birds. Stay warm everyone. No snow yet.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2019, 08:31 AM
Good morning all, 'b' cold this morning. I trust that you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Those still suffering get well soon.

Must get Amber out for her walk wonder what she will think of the snow.

Griff you are so good to Steve.

Have a good day everyone, wrap up warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2019, 08:33 AM
Good bring everyone

It is cold but dry here and no snow. Planning of putting the bedding out for a blow once done

Shame about the cost of everything Lynn but a nice electric fire will look just as good and think no clearing it out!

Hope all two and four egged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2019, 09:06 AM
Just like buses when waiting for one three come along. Ah well I tried incase you were all in bed keeping cosy. Maybe they will all get amalgamated. bg!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Morning all
No more snow here today, got to pop to the vets for the cats medicine... could be interesting on the ice..lol
The suit was far to good to miss Moyra, he is 49 in a few weeks and never had a suit! And I want him to go to uncles funeral looking very smart so his family can see he is doing just fine without them
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Morning Moyra, benda, Sue, griff and all to follow.

Very cold out there today but no snow here, talking to one of the guys while walking Dillon he has a lovely lab that chases her ball if you keep throwing or kicking it for her and he said for us the snow seems to stop at Huntingdon.
Feels to cold out there to snow.
Had a Magpie wandering around the garden and take some mealworms earlier.
Sue yes that is how I am convincing myself. Its about cost to a point but mostly the planning permission not sure it is worth all the extra money and possibly being turned down. Would of been nice but not essential.
griff I am sure Steve will look very smart and his family will see how well he is doing.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2019, 11:35 AM
That's lovely Griff. Please be careful, Our car park is like a sheet of ice now on top of the snow.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2019, 12:24 PM
Good afternoon all.

Bitterly cold here too, but some nice sunshine and blue skies to go with it. No snow, but the frost and cold has left it slippery in one or two shaded areas so a case of being careful.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Hello all
I went to work at 7 this morning, blimey it was cold & quite icy too brr was still freezing but sunny when I finished.
Got home about 2,15pm had some soup for dinner, Lauryn took Rosie out. Tony got in about 4 , I did him his tea, he’s now gone to bed. Lauryn has gone out for tea with her friend, her friend split up up with her boyfriend a week ago so still needs cheering up.
So just me for a bit. Going to look what’s on telly, or might even read my book in peace lol
Had a phone call to tell me my glasses are ready, so fetching them in the morning, after weigh in. Fingers crossed I get a good loss, been really good this week.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Mandy I am certain you will have a loss! Awwwww poor Lauryn's friend, I remember that feeling very well...and it's horrible but good friends always help.
Moyra...I cheated and got a lift, I didn't want to risk it, I did walk the doggies though
Lol Lynn, that's what my 2 and Molly are like...if they have a ball all is good in the world
I sent my aunty and cousin the photo of Steve in his suit and both said he looks smart