Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Well done to you all!

I would love to do agility with our B's, they would be brilliant, very fast, turn on a sixpence, love pushing through little gaps, huge jump, but!!!!
Thank you

But!!!! but nothing, if you'd like to give it a go, do it , you don't have to continue, it's amazing how many new people find out it's really not for them or that their dogs don't like it, and leave, but if you think your dogs would love it, why not give it a go, I'm not sure what height your B's grow to, but there are far fewer small/mediums out there, plus it's a great activity to do and you don't have to enter shows, but be warned once you do, you'll be hooked
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

06-04-2009, 09:57 AM
Hi Christine

Just caught up with this as not been on since Saturday afternoon.

Really delighted for you and of course for Jack and your lovely son Chris.

The only way is up.
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Huge congratulations - that is brilliant!!

We were at a show on Sat and got 2 clear round rosettes so I was really pleased with mine too
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 07:16 PM
over the moon for you hun, well done lads!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Hi Christine - a huge well done - what a fabulous result so pleased all that work has come together

Imagine winning out of Grade 1 - that's a real result

Max has now been measured and...... have just started to fill in my first entry... excited and scared now!!! Memories of my first show with Sacha where she ran out the ring to say hi to her dad flooding back LOL!

Are you at Ardingly Saturday? am going to watch so maybe come and see you?
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2009, 10:21 AM
Thanks guys

rachelsetters, we are going to Ardingly, but only on Sunday, we're not there Sat, it would have been lovely to meet you What show schedule are you filling out for

Don't worry about them running out the ring, it happens a lot, I'm just glad that nothing has invaded the course when Jack has been doing his round, not sure what would happen if it did
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Thanks guys

rachelsetters, we are going to Ardingly, but only on Sunday, we're not there Sat, it would have been lovely to meet you What show schedule are you filling out for

Don't worry about them running out the ring, it happens a lot, I'm just glad that nothing has invaded the course when Jack has been doing his round, not sure what would happen if it did
Shame - promised to support a friend on the Sat!

The one at Hop Farm beg. May - haven't decided if Sat or Sunday yet - got a show on the Monday thought would be a nice one to begin with as lots of other things going on too so won't be too stressed - a day out but also doing a couple of agility rounds LOL!! Also have Eastbourne mid-May too - my weekends will never be free with agility and shows now!!!

Am sure we will meet soon now I have taken the plunge into the deep depths of competing!!!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Yay, we're doing the Eastbourne Show, we did it last year, and the weather was foul, but apart from that not a bad little show
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Well done to you and good luck to all who are competing soon too.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2