Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2019, 07:54 AM

Daily natter Saturday 16th February 2019

Morning all. What a grot morning weather wise. Grey, overcast and misty over the downs. Typical as it is Village Market Day. Last time it was raining and cold, today no sun. Such a shame as yesterday was beautiful weather wise. So very sad to hear that Harvey has lost Casey. Hope everyone is getting better. Lynn have a rest day. bfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2019, 07:57 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Misty and frosty when I got up but sun is trying to break through so hopefully it will get to you Brenda

Must get out and try and finish the front drive today and then another walk with Teazle

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2019, 08:36 AM
Morning all
Thanks for mentioning Casey Brenda, I only come in here so unless someone mentions somebody has lost a pet or a loved one on this thread then I am oblivious
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2019, 08:53 AM
Hi Kelly, yep sad news. Sue sun isn't out here yet. Blow it this way please.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2019, 09:06 AM
Morning brenda, Sue, griff and all to follow.
Firstly such sad news about Casey hope you are doing Mr and Mrs Losos.

Bit of a drab day here today after two nice days. Feeling quite a bit better again today feel all the dust from the builder doing the fireplace and then trying to clear it all up yesterday is what set me back. So I will potter over the next couple of days and hopefully be back on the road to better very soon.
See good example of leaving men in charge of housework. Take bin of hoover to bin doesn't open first time so move away from bin shake it about a lot press button and yes you have it dust all over the bin and kitchen floor. They wonder why we cannot leave men in charge its just s much quicker and easier to do it yourself.
Plus you have to be careful what you say otherwise they get very offended.
So good start to the day of being looked after. Now pottering with the hoover instead of taking Dillon. Grrrrrr....

I hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends are to.

Here are the pics of the fireplace.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190215_114959.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	6066   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190215_154934.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	6067   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190215_192807.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	6068  
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2019, 10:20 AM
You do know Lynn that if they do it wrong the first or second time it is a ruse to get us to do it all the time. bg!! Love the fireplace. Been to the village market and so boring and pricey. Thought markets were supposed to be cheaper? I suppose it is because they have to pay for the pitch? Sun still not out but not cold.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2019, 10:27 AM
Hahaha Lynn, I couldn't tell you last time my dad touched a hoover! Never cleaned a toilet in his life, Steve is very good, as he lives in his own house he does it all....and the fact he has OCD it's great.... although you will be half way through something and he will walk off and do the washing up, he can't leave it as it bugs him!
Fireplace looks brilliant
Brenda, our farmers market is in the city centre once a month....I never go anymore as it was £5 for half a dozen sausages last time...and they don't pay for the pitch either.
Not sure if I said but.....my brother's offer on his second home has been accepted, solicitors instructed....I have no clue what it means but I am guessing it means it's moving on
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Lol brenda yep but Gorden has everything done mostly not saying he doesn't help because he does but I always pick up the bulk of everything and it doesn't bother him like it does me and when i'm under the weather and not up to doing so much it annoys the hell out of me.
Well Gorden certainly has got OCD griff not where housework is concerned anyway.
Good news on brothers offer being accepted yes it means things now start escalating. Searches his financial situation etc.,

Farmers markets are nice but as you say expensive. I think it's because it's all sort of posh cheese and meat and bread etc.,
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2019, 06:13 PM
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been in before today, not feeling all that sociable. I was very upset to hear Harvey's news, dear lovely Casey gone to the Rainbow Bridge where his lovely Lara will be waiting for him. Harvey and Mrs Harvey my heart goes out to you both, so very sad news.

Run free Casey.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2019, 06:13 PM
Fuming, next door have cut holes for Windows....they are massive, in the loft looking right into my garden, going to get onto planning Monday
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >