View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Congratulations. Hope all goes well for you.

I feel like I'm surrounded by babies and pregnant women these days!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-10-2008, 09:27 PM
I think there must be something in the water at the moment.

Congratulations !!!
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Still having terrible morning, noon and night sickness but enjoying it, I'm lucky because my mum's (a nurse) giving me loads of advice, aswell as my friends who have just had babies. I had a scare during the week as I was spotting but mum was on the phone every night keeping me calm! but everyone's been happy except my work :S
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by **Leanne** View Post
Still having terrible morning, noon and night sickness but enjoying it, I'm lucky because my mum's (a nurse) giving me loads of advice, aswell as my friends who have just had babies. I had a scare during the week as I was spotting but mum was on the phone every night keeping me calm! but everyone's been happy except my work :S
Hello, sorry to hear about the spotting, as you may know i had it too. Mine was at 7 weeks, but it passed with no other symptoms, and i am now coming up to ten weeks.

You have my sympathy with the sickness, i am having it morning, noon and night and am not enjoying it at all! I get up three times a night for a wee and feel really nauseous every time. It's horrible this morning and i am supposed to be leaving for puppy agility in half and hour.
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-11-2008, 10:46 AM
I got really worried on Wednesday and went to A & E just to get checked up but they took a scan and everything seemed to be the way it should,which helped me calm down - I take after my mum and worry about everything! Then yesterday I figured out why tummy had been so tight - I had been constipated with the folic acid and hadn't even noticed with all the spotting carry on! But alot happier now! And my OH has been fab, I see to the dogs in the morning because I'm always up early and he see's to them at night so I can go to bed Everyone say's that the sickness should go about the 3 month mark which I'm looking forward too lol
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Ohhh how exciting for you! Clearly the powers that be decided to throw a bit of a curve ball

Sorry to hear about all the sickness Much more of these type of posts and it might but me off the idea LOL
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2008, 04:02 PM
OMG how exciting, I am so thrilled for you both. Huge congratulations!!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by **Leanne** View Post
I got really worried on Wednesday and went to A & E just to get checked up but they took a scan and everything seemed to be the way it should,which helped me calm down - I take after my mum and worry about everything! Then yesterday I figured out why tummy had been so tight - I had been constipated with the folic acid and hadn't even noticed with all the spotting carry on! But alot happier now! And my OH has been fab, I see to the dogs in the morning because I'm always up early and he see's to them at night so I can go to bed Everyone say's that the sickness should go about the 3 month mark which I'm looking forward too lol

Also your trousers can feel tight because you retain more water and also apparantly your bowels slow down almost as soon as you are pregnant so that your body can get the most nutrients of the food you eat.

I can't wait for the sickness to end, it has been non stop today... midwife told me it usually stops at 14 - 15 weeks...... i was banking on it stopping in 12 weeks!
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2008, 11:00 AM
congrates guys so pleased for you both, sorry to hear about the spotting i am sure with lots of rest it will be fine hun i had really bad morning sickness i used to have a small glass of cream soda it really settled things for me i had none after i started to drink that so was really happy, i did it with all my babys after that and never got it again, it took me while to find some thing but i swear by it now. good luck to you both hugs xxxxx
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4